OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt stop them from being heavily favored, when everyone and their mother chose em, even I thought we were done when we drew them in the first round

But we shocked the world
You didn't shock anyone. Even Chuck chose yall. Go sit down. Pump up yall chest at meaningless victories.

Last edited:
Didnt stop them from being heavily favored, when everyone and their mother chose em, even I thought we were done when we drew them in the first round

But we shocked the world
You didn't shock anyone. Even Chuck chose yall. Go sit down. Pump up yall chest at meaningless victories.

Your team aint winning no chip yall W's just as meaningless as ours at least we exceeded expectations

Bulls have all the pressure on them. They have a fully healthy team. The Cavs are missing a key player for two games and another for the whole series. Then whoever they play next they'd be favored against.

No excuses this year. Finals or failure.

That Joey Crawford gif has me in tears :rofl:

joeywantsthatball.gif

Last edited:
McCutchen and Capers are some the worst in the business. We may be in for an adventure tonight.

^they might be bad, but no ones worse than Joey.

It's not just his calls. It's him making the entire game about him. Always killing the flow somehow with attention whoring.

They refs. They all bad.

They take orders

Be mad at the nba not them

Adam silver gave the orders.

[emoji]128674[/emoji][emoji]128163[/emoji] or [emoji]128116[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]

Either way the double decker bus and bomber are fueled and ready to roll.

As much as I want the clippers to lose so the slander bus starts rolling, if the Clips win and CP0 is a huge part of it... I'll be willing to give him props.

This is probably the biggest playoff game of his career IMHO.

As much as I want the clippers to lose so the slander bus starts rolling, if the Clips win and CP0 is a huge part of it... I'll be willing to give him props.

I'd say so because if the Clips get by the Spurs, it will be CP's best opportunity to advance to the WCF and possibly Finals. No disrespect to the Rockets.

Bulls have all the pressure on them. They have a fully healthy team. The Cavs are missing a key player for two games and another for the whole series. Then whoever they play next they'd be favored against.

No excuses this year. Finals or failure.
Can't agree with you more.. Bulls are finally healthy and there is NO EXCUSES for the Bulls, as I am a fan.. There are no excuses.  All in all, #SEERED

If these MFers really lose 3 outta 4 home games...they need to be moved to Seattle immediately. I think they get out done though...Clips by 3.

Tru!!!!

Will Klaw get unbanned if the spurs lose someone please answer me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom