OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
jerome-james.jpg

Got 5/30m to put up 2 points and 1 rebound a game for the Knicks.
Funny thing about that deal was it's not even like he got the money and got lazy, any Sonics fan could tell you he was absolutely horrible his whole career and just had one magically good series.  Had no interest in having him back.

I still don't get how lin gets more slander than dwill
dwill mearly adopted his bum tendencies. Lin was born a bum, Molded by it. He wasn't anything less than complete garbage until that one week on the Knicks. Then he went back to being the worst player in the history of the nba

Deron still on the books for $40m. Might be the new worst contract ever

View media item 1517043

BUT GILBERT WOULD ACTUALLY BE GOOD IF HE HAD A CHANCE TO PLAY

Got 5/30m to put up 2 points and 1 rebound a game for the Knicks.

View media item 1517071 goodness.
:LOL

I still don't get how lin gets more slander than dwill
View media item 1517187
:LOL

Lettuce celebrate and be happy/optimistic we have the same chance as the Bulls of winning a chip which is little to none

Idk why yall Bulls fans got sour grapes, yall only was eliminated by Bron 3 times, and got thrashed by the Wizards once

Theres still hope yall will make the finals one year
I hope you guys get past Atlanta so we can face yall.Can't wait to see your face when we bend your team over.

That's quite ominous.

On a side note, **** Mike Dunleavy. How did he not get suspended?

Dude is a total scumbag. He's always doing this. 

Does anyone feel like the Clippers are at a disadvantage without Glen "Big Gravy" Davis?

*edit*

Nevermind looks like he's playing..... he's the x factor

Last edited:
The Spurs got like 4 different x factors. A few of those dudes are capable of going off. For the Clippers it's all on CP3 and Blake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom