OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great first round series. The Spurs played valiantly toward the end of the season, but they were really playing catch up all year. So many miscues this season. Subpar record during the rodeo road trip. Loss at New Orleans that dropped them to 6th place. Not being able to capitalize in game 4 and 6. With that said, Clippers earned this series, but a banged up CP3 against a rested Rockets team is a recipe for disaster.

What's the most shocking to me is how well Duncan played this series. By far the best player on his team, and that's playing against one of the best frontcourts in the league. How does a 39 year old hold his own against Jordan and Griffin. Just surreal. Hope he plays another 2-3 years.

Leonard's game is still developing, so I'm expecting much more from him next season (hopefully this time no injuries).

Last edited:
Let's take a moment to appreciate the greatness that is Blake Griffin

24/13/10
pimp.gif
Gotta give credit where it's due, Blake is the best player on the Clippers.

OMG, look at these Laker fans rejoicing and circle jerking in here!!!

Lakers fans are about to riot in the streets for a Clippers win!!

Guess these Kobe Stan's still alive but they've just be concealing it...

Clips in 5. Harden has historically played like **** against the clips, don't see much changing.

Houston's bench is dangerous tho.

So did they say officially why the inadvertent whistle was blown before the start of the last play?

Fresh Sole, Franchise26, PO, much respect to you guys. Incredible series, helluva team. Respect to you as fans.

Lakers fans just imagining they're in the playoffs now going through the message board handshake line.

:lol: I kid, I kid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom