OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a summer jam screen que'd up for this moment. On god I'm ready to let it off 
laugh.gif

Will wait until later though. I'll stall y'all out.

Rick Fox saying Belinelli should have been on the move. He left Barnes with no other responsibility on that last play allowing him to watch the ball from the inbound.

By Belinelli moving to the top of the key Banes wouldn't have had that easy of an opportunity for the deflection, if at all.

Last edited:
Blatant rig city at the end. Never seen anything like that in my life. Spurs should be fuming. Buzzer goes off in the middle of the play. Gotta be kidding me. Nba will forever be rigged. Terrible way to end a series. But of course everyone will act like it didn't happen

Blatant rig city at the end. Never seen anything like that in my life. Spurs should be fuming. Buzzer goes off in the middle of the play. Gotta be kidding me. Nba will forever be rigged. Terrible way to end a series. But of course everyone will act like it didn't happen

Ofcourse not. Only if it benefits the lakers will it be called out.

Right. Becaus the refs made Paul's shot go in. Go away.

first time watching any footage of the game

huge shot by cp1, hats off to him today

that is a borderline pushoff call in the first quarter, no way they are calling that when the game was on the line. good no call refs, gotta play harder danny green 

Warriors gotta be the favourites from here on out 
Idk Clips took spurs spot as real contenders
Clips can come out of the West yes, but they just had a grueling 7 game series with Spurs, they have no bench and CP3 is hurt.

If they get past the Rockets it's gonna be tough for them going up against either the Grizzlies or the Warriors.

I think the Warriors beat the Grizzlies especially with Conley's status uncertain at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom