OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 1518193
Probably posted but how cool is this? 13 Year old Chris Paul and then rookie of the year Tim Duncan at the AAU Championship. and of course, last night.

CEGvdBeUMAA697t.jpg

Last edited:
why is he yelling like he didnt just smack him dead in the chest
Edit: Draymond

Last edited:
vincent-van-ho - What's the point of pulling up those old post ?

The night the D Rose injury news went out you said the Wiz now have No Excuses! that was a wild statement then and still is
The point is you all acted like the Wizards were trash and had NO CHANCE in the east. I disagreed saying they were only a few games out of 2nd place and you guys acted like it was a forgone conclusion Wizards couldn't compete

How is it still a wild statement when they're actually competing with the Hawks? And actually up 1-0? 

You really don't want to take your crow do you

Last edited:
vincent-van-ho - What's the point of pulling up those old post ?

The night the D Rose injury news went out you said the Wiz now have No Excuses! that was a wild statement then and still is
The point is you all acted like the Wizards were trash and had NO CHANCE in the east. I disagreed saying they were only a few games out of 2nd place and you guys acted like it was a forgone conclusion Wizards couldn't compete

How is it still a wild statement when they're actually competing with the Hawks? And actually up 1-0? 

You really don't want to take your crow do you

Leave it bruh, the wiz have a chance at the finals but its so small honestly that its tol early to speak, I really still hope/believe we make it tho

You can compile like 49 post tho destroying the wiz after we swept, i repeat swept the raptors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom