OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clippers doing what a LA team should be doing. Making the playoffs and running the spurs out of the gym. On to game 2.
word 
pimp.gif

[quote name="theKLaw2"]Lakers only one 11 in LA. Stole the 5 they won from Minny. You having fun watching at home?
[/quote][quote name="theKLaw2"]Only Staples game this playoff weekend hosted by the Clippers. Sad.[/quote][quote name="theKLaw2"]Staples center looks great in red and blue during the playoffs.[/quote]Awwww, team's getting washed so you pull your Laker hater card. :rofl:

Not disrupting the flow of the thread, so idc.

But that settles it: I'm pulling for the Spurs to get gone. Would bust my bracket since I have them winning it all, but screw it.

Go Clikers Go!!

Clippers outplayed the Spurs. Gotta admit CP3 played a complete game too. They look like a different squad.

cp3 
pimp.gif
 tonight ,,,,, 

kawhi aint done ish all night.. duncan looking slow for the ball..... only one game tho . 

Last edited:
lol where are all the CP3 haters at *Crickets...
*raises hand*

This is one game, man.  I have no problem giving dude his props, but we'll see if this continues past this series and into the later rounds.

All the props in the world and "best PG in the league" talk means nothing b/c at the end of the day, he's still CP0.  

And he's still a whiny ***** even when he's murking cats out there. 
laugh.gif

Wont be surprise if we see Jack Nicholson on wed game. Right next to Billy Crystal. Heard he shooting a movie in LA. Great chance to see the Clippers.

LA's best team.

Last edited:
[quote name="theKLaw2"]Clippers doing what a LA team should be doing. Making the playoffs and winning (exposing frauds in the 1st game of the 1st round). On to game 2.[/quote] Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom