OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi ain't even having a bad game :lol:

He needed to have a great game though. I'm not in the kawhi is a system player camp, but he came up small offensively. In his defense, I'm not entirely sure it wasn't just poor game planning.

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]I thought non playoff team discussion wasn't allowed in here?

Why are we still seeing dudes cry about the Lakers in their posts?[/quote]Because someone's getting comfy, and I just want there to be NO DOUBT next time that when he's comfy, all NBA discussion stops and becomes about... HIM. And yes, it's his fault. :lol:

He thinks he's settled in.

Last edited:
Nice win Clipshow, you guys could be on your way.

LA isn't leaving Portland. Can't do anytthing about the injuries, I know things change but he said preseason and midseason he has no intentions on leaving the City.

He wants to win where he is.

why did my dumb self think DBD actually grew up when he came back this time? :smh:

Same ol immature dude crying and whining when his team loses.
Bitter dude can't handle one L so he starts going off on fans :lol:

Joke was on me :lol:

Last edited:
He needed to have a great game though. I'm not in the kawhi is a system player camp, but he came up small offensively. In his defense, I'm not entirely sure it wasn't just poor game planning.
Came up small? Clippers just took it to them bro, simple as that

Damn that white girl got me feeling like mighty casey
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

why did my dumb self think dbd actually grew up when he came back this time?
mean.gif

Same ol immature dude crying and whining when his team loses.
Bitter dude can't handle one L so he starts going off on fans
laugh.gif

Joke was on me
laugh.gif
What are you taking about? CLippers are a tough out. Especially playing at their HOME Staples Center.

Red and Blue got my Spurs seeing 3d or something.
mean.gif

Last edited:
on a serious note

interesting to see how the kawaii chris paul defensive matchup works out for the rest of the series. tony parker looked like dame lillard out there trying to check chris paul. 

blake and dj need to keep the energy up, no one on the spurs can match them when they are jumping out of the gym every other play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom