OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that the 07 CLE roster was buns, and that reaching the Finals was absolutely a testament to Bron at the time.

Just wanted to see if that what was being said when I read "Losing to an all-time great Spurs team is the only knock on Bron."

Actually, wait. 2011?

Reaching the 07 finals was a double edged sword for Bron in my eyes

07 signified the weakest the east has ever been(A sign of years to come)

But it does show how good he was reaching the finals that year

I agree that the 07 CLE roster was buns, and that reaching the Finals was absolutely a testament to Bron at the time.

Just wanted to see if that what was being said when I read "Losing to an all-time great Spurs team is the only knock on Bron."

Actually, wait. 2011?
2014 is not an all time great spurs team even if they did have the highest margin of victory in the finals.....04 pistons were the greatest team before that then  i guess because they really beat up on the lakers and held that highest margin of victory in the finals ...... so 04 pistons and 14 spurs are some of the greatest championships team of all time?

dont think so. 

Last edited:

Actually, wait. 2011?
2014 is not an all time great spurs team even if they did have the highest margin of victory in the finals.....04 pistons were the greatest team before that then  i guess because they really beat up on the lakers and held that highest margin of victory in the finals ...... so 04 pistons and 14 spurs are some of the greatest championships team of all time?

dont think so. 
dynasty =/= championship

That 04 team was pretty complete. Definitely one of the best teams I've ever seen.

Same with the Spurs last year.

dynasty =/= championship

That 04 team was pretty complete. Definitely one of the best teams I've ever seen.

Same with the Spurs last year.
they were very complete but i dont know i agree to disagree bro

.. that 01 la was the most dominating team ive  seen. 16-1 > highest margin of victory in a finals.....the bulls teams were some of the all time greats as well... 

id say the 05 spurs were a better squad then the 2014 spurs with the highest margin of victory in a finals. id say those teams where detroit in the 00s made they run were better then the heat 3 finals in a row team . 

Last edited:
why lebron keeping his teammates after practice to do that. ya know it took him an hr to get that "perfect shot"
surprised there wasnt a sprite mix can next to the basket

Seeing Donyell Marshall posted reminded me of the time he forgot to put on his jersey as he was checking in against the Sonics
roll.gif
18s6norajikb8jpg.jpg

Kevin Love wasn't making a HOF speech yet but he was putting up all time numbers

Is there other guys who did that for 4 seasons?

Kevin Love was putting up all time numbers to miss the playoffs

Something we will most likely see again, seeing as he only played one side of the ball

He was playing for a spot in the Western Conference

I'm not trying to cape for Kevin Love

I'm undecided about him

So is AD and he got to the playoffs.

[quote name="Based Jesus"]Mets, Jets, Nets, all mediocre.....I'm sensing a pattern here[/quote]Not sure if it's the -ets, or the NY-area.

Need a professional team named the Egrets to fully evaluate pattern.

Last edited:
Kevin Love wasn't making a HOF speech yet but he was putting up all time numbers

Is there other guys who did that for 4 seasons?

Kevin Love was putting up all time numbers to miss the playoffs

Something we will most likely see again, seeing as he only played one side of the ball

He was playing for a spot in the Western Conference

I'm not trying to cape for Kevin Love

I'm undecided about him

So is AD and he got to the playoffs.

Waits for AD "unifraud" slander :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom