OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets Vs Clippers :pimp:

lets get it man 

Should be another great series - as long as Doc and McHale don't go to dueling hack-a-Dwight and hack-a-DJ. Conference semis decided by a FT contest between Dwight Howard and DeAndre Jordan. :x

Just when the whole country was starting to warm up to CP3:

Marc J. Spears @SpearsNBAYahoo 1m
Clippers coach Doc Rivers said his "guess now" is that Chris Paul (hamstring) won't play in Game 1 vs Rockets on Monday.

Would've been a huge "CP0" circle jerk in here if the outcome was different.

And it would have been glorious
We can only dream
tired.gif

Can't win every year. Curious to see what happens in the offseason. I dont even want to think about it right now.
I don't think anything significant happens this off season, I don't get it - this is the best and most competitive first round matchup in the history of the first round. This shouldn't be considered a failure or a joke - or a "blow up" scenario.

This isn't like the Miami Heat losing in the first round after winning a chip in 2007 or the Lakers getting swept in 2011 by the Mavs after winning. I think everyone is back and I wouldn't be surprised if the Spurs make it to the finals next year. Tony Parker wasn't himself this series, dude was hurt.
Not so much that, but in regards to Timmy, Manu, and Green. Danny Green might really go chase the money in the offseason and I wouldnt blame him for doing so. He deserves it especially after tonight. 

Think Tim comes back for one more, and thats it, but he doenst want to go out like that. He doesnt need to go out like that.

Manu comes back maybe.

This LMA thing is a pipe dream and I'm not putting much stock into it right now.

[quote name="sea manup"]On a serious note there is no reason the clippers should not beat the rockets

Playoff harden vs the clippers is going to shoot 32% for the series

Chris Paul is going to limp circles around whichever crackhead Mchale throws his way[/quote]All of that. I agree, especially that last part.

Going to be tough to beat the rockets.

The Clips were better over the course of the regular season but fatigue and injury are two big factors to overcome.

Can the clips get away with playing more bench guys and decreasing the starters workload?

BUT SERIOUSLY...

Great series by both teams. Props to both the Clips and Spurs fans. A few of the games in there are instant classics. Hope CP3 is healthy for the next round -- don't like seeing teams less than 100% battling. Want to see both teams at the top of their games.

Done with any slander for the next week.

I wouldn't be surprised if Chris didn't play Monday, but Doc doesn't really know **** about it as of right now.

For all the questions worthy of being skipped, that one is justifiable.

Doc: "I'm a better person for having been through this series."

Last edited:
I just caught the biggest L today

Not only are m Spurs eliminated,

my Bracket is **** now

lost my Grapes and Wolf Grey 5's in a bet

have no alcohol to drown my sorrow

gotta go to bed all angry and sad and ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom