OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The World isn't ready for another Lebron Championship. 

The World stays behind, though. Accept it.

Nah, a lot of Knicks fans grew tired of some of his antics and off nights.

I never wanted to trade him or Shump but it didn't matter, we were still losing this year with them.
smh man u used to be so positive about the knicks. what happened brother?

What happened to DMC
It's not even right to refer to Demarre Carrol as DMC, that nick is taken by a greater force.

People see "DMC" and think, not Carrol. I mean the watchers know but, Carrol is Demarre or something else, never DMC though, thats BOOGIE's name, one of them.

The world is not ready for nba champion jr smith
wow.png

It's not even right to refer to Demarre Carrol as DMC, that nick is taken by a greater force.

People see "DMC" and think, not Carrol. I mean the watchers know but, Carrol is Demarre or something else, never DMC though, thats BOOGIE's name, one of them.

so dmc knee isnt as bad as initially reported? hopefully, he only misses a gm and can suit up

Hahahaha let's cry about Carroll

Because Love and Varejao are playing

Smfh

Truth Be told Thompson has been more Valuable for this team then Love... If Love was playing those Oboards that have been killing teams all playoffs and hustle plays aren't happening. Love would be forced to spot up 20 feet from the basket leaving only Mogz down there. That love injury was a blessing in disguise

Must be nice not to have a team root for but follow the best player around like a groupie
When Memphis had GSW on the ropes though...

It changed you, for the better. I'm glad to know this Jumpman, and right now, you should get the groupie for his wack fandom.

sidenote: I remember being a State without a team, I followed Xavier Mc at Sonics, GP at Sonics, soon after followed Spree to Minny with KG, follwed nobody when KG left because about that time I had a team, in my State. 

Some people just fan a different way than you or I. I got my team now though. KD and Russ leaves, I'm on some OKC Thunder ****, period. Sign Odom and Perkins when they leave, and I'm going to complain, while wearing my OKC Thunder shirt. 

For all the trash he talks about the Knicks, if lebron signed with NY his whole one room apartment would be orange and blue

Must be nice not to have a team root for but follow the best player around like a groupie
When Memphis had GSW on the ropes though...
It changed you, for the better. I'm glad to know this Jumpman, and right now, you should get the groupie for his wack fandom.

sidenote: I remember being a State without a team, I followed Xavier Mc at Sonics, GP at Sonics, soon after followed Spree to Minny with KG, follwed nobody when KG left because about that time I had a team, in my State. 

Some people just fan a different way than you or I. I got my team now though. KD and Russ leaves, I'm on some OKC Thunder ****, period. Sign Odom and Perkins when they leave, and I'm going to complain, while wearing my OKC Thunder shirt. 

I was referring to someone who is a LeBron fan and then bashed Cleveland when he left and is now rooting for him in Cleveland :lol:

Hahahaha let's cry about Carroll

Because Love and Varejao are playing

Smfh
Truth Be told Thompson has been more Valuable for this team then Love... If Love was playing those Oboards that have been killing teams all playoffs and hustle plays aren't happening. Love would be forced to spot up 20 feet from the basket leaving only Mogz down there. That love injury was a blessing in disguise
This. Thompson has given the Cavs what they've needed all season, some damn inside rebounding and boxing out. They have plenty of 3 point shooters now with JR and Shump and Dellavadova stepping up, so Love's 3's aren't missed. Still not confident they can get beat GSW only because when they get hot they score faster than any time I've ever seen. But if they hit a cold streak Bron will just ram it down their throat and grind out wins. Still lots of good basketball to watch this post season.

Cleveland would love to have Love when they face GSW. 

Good thing they have Lebron, though. I'm with Lebbywinks

If only they signed Ray Allen, this Love injury wouldn't even be missed. At all. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom