OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait until Cle Is getting murked by GS and suddenly the narrative goes from... Look at Lebron leading his team against these GREAT teams to If he had Love, if Kyrie wasn't hurt... J.R's a choke artist, Thompson is one dimensional.

Just like in a years time the SA spurs went from a team MIA beat in 7 to one of the greatest teams ever..

For a guy who has ran through as many squads who have saw significant injuries to key players before or during a series against him i don't want to hear a freakin word from the media about his team being banged up... because it's never talked about when they mention his "dominance" over the eastern conference.

I can't wait until Cle Is getting murked by GS and suddenly the narrative goes from... Look at Lebron leading his team against these GREAT teams to If he had Love, if Kyrie wasn't hurt... J.R's a choke artist, Thompson is one dimensional.

Just like in a years time the SA spurs went from a team MIA beat in 7 to one of the greatest teams ever..

For a guy who has ran through as many squads who have saw significant injuries to key players before or during a series against him i don't want to hear a freakin word from the media about his team being banged up... because it's never talked about when they mention his "dominance" over the eastern conference.

There's plenty of LeBron haters that say "the east is weak" "he has a cake walk" "the refs" so it balances out. :lol:

I cant wait until my $300 entry in Draftkings pays me $1,000,000. 

Might happen, not likely.

There's plenty of LeBron haters that say "the east is weak" "he has a cake walk" "the refs" so it balances out. :lol:

I could handle these things being said by posters on a message board... what kills me is that this is being force fed in the national media everytime... They have been quick to throw out that random *** 30, 5 & 5 stat where he's ahead of Mike & Kobe... but i don't think iv'e seen a stat displaying his record in the finals compared to those two.

and in all truthfulness the best team he's beat in the east during these run to the Finals has been a team led by a 21 yr old PG & Roy ****** Hibbert..

Just look at some of these teams that he's played & then add the fact that up until this year those runs came with 2-3 Hof'ers and countless good role players on his team.

This year against the Bulls is the first squad where someone can look at the rosters and say they are pretty even talent wise.

I could handle these things being said by posters on a message board... what kills me is that this is being force fed in the national media everytime... They have been quick to throw out that random *** 30, 5 & 5 stat where he's ahead of Mike & Kobe... but i don't think iv'e seen a stat displaying his record in the finals compared to those two.

and in all truthfulness the best team he's beat in the east during these run to the Finals has been a team led by a 21 yr old PG & Roy ****** Hibbert..

Just look at some of these teams that he's played & then add the fact that up until this year those runs came with 2-3 Hof'ers and countless good role players on his team.

This year against the Bulls is the first squad where someone can look at the rosters and say they are pretty even talent wise.
u can say that about any team that loses in the finals though. people swore up and down KD was the next one. Now he was just some  "21 year old".

the narrative will always fit the storyteller's bias.

The Bulls lost to Cleveland this year, that's not a knock.

That Bulls team could run with any team in the West the same way if not win a series or two depending on Matchups.

The best East teams make it and are qualified to lose in the rounds they lost in, you're feeding the narrative as much as the media does, you are.

Last edited:
I could handle these things being said by posters on a message board... what kills me is that this is being force fed in the national media everytime... They have been quick to throw out that random *** 30, 5
u can say that about any team that loses in the finals though. people swore up and down KD was the next one. Now he was just some  "21 year old".

insightful big dog. good post.

Not on the West coast you can't.. if you Emerge out of the West chances are you have beaten three teams that are better than any team Lebron faced on the East during those years..

Not on the West coast you can't.. if you Emerge out of the West chances are you have beaten three teams that are better than any team Lebron faced on the East during those years..
Better teams from each conference also lose to lesser teams from each conference.

Hell I thought the bulls were gonna beat the cavs. and were on paper better than the cavs.

This reminds me of when people say oh the spurs chip didnt count cuz it was during a lockout shortened season.

my issue is if the east is so weak, then why even bother giving EC teams an opportunity to play.

thats like saying lets just eliminate the raiders from the NFL bc they sucked for the last five thousand years. feel me?

bulls would not make it out of the first round in the west but get hyped to be a contender every year

:lol:
Dudes on here really mad that they keep bringin up when LeBron passes someone on some lists.
It happens. ANYTIME ANYONE great passes another great on a list it gets mentioned. NOT JUST FOR LEBRON.

Dudes be havin some real life female emotions about anything pertaining to LeBron.

Srs question tho: When LeBron finally retires and they start talking about how great he is, are yaw just gonna be salty forever that he is recognized for what he has contributed to the NBA?
Just gone be salty forever cause he is considered top whatever.

Last edited:
The Bulls lost to Cleveland this year, that's not a knock.

That Bulls team could run with any team in the West the same way if not win a series or two depending on Matchups.

The best East teams make it and are qualified to lose in the rounds they lost in, you're feeding the narrative as much as the media does, you are.

Jalen Rose stated that the run Lebron is currently having is as dominant a run as Mike had....

1) Lebron has lost in the finals 2/4 times
2) Look at the competition Mike was playing in the east compared to the competition Lebron has played in the east.

I mean statements like that are honestly disrespectful.. Lebron is a dominant player yes, but they try to force this guy to a pedastal without making him earn it.

bulls would not make it out of the first round in the west but get hyped to be a contender every year
you can say the same about teams like the rockets, lakers, mavericks, grizzlies. to be honest the western conference, aside from gsw is pretty damb overrated tis season

Jalen Rose stated that the run Lebron is currently having is as dominant a run as Mike had....

1) Lebron has lost in the finals 2/4 times
2) Look at the competition Mike was playing in the east compared to the competition Lebron has played in the east.

I mean statements like that are honestly disrespectful.. Lebron is a dominant player yes, but they try to force this guy to a pedastal without making him earn it.
bro its Jalen Rose. you really gonna take him seriously. Hes stephen a smith skip bayless level journalism to me

Better teams from each conference also lose to lesser teams from each conference.

Hell I thought the bulls were gonna beat the cavs. and were on paper better than the cavs.

This reminds me of when people say oh the spurs chip didnt count cuz it was during a lockout shortened season.

my issue is if the east is so weak, then why even bother giving EC teams an opportunity to play.

thats like saying lets just eliminate the raiders from the NFL bc they sucked for the last five thousand years. feel me?

Many people are pushing for a reform to the playoff system.. I mean the Celtics started the season trying to tank and still snuck into the playoffs by accident... meanwhile in the West you need to win damn near 50 games simply to get in.. Teams on the east are rewarded for being mediocre and because of them making these playoffs and doing absolutely nothing against the top seeds.. it has created a system where it constand trash outside of the top 4 teams in the East.

Rose, Butler, Pau, Noah are making it out if the first round in the West. Dallas, got Em, Pels, got em, Houston, got em, Clips, got em, Portland, got em, Memphis/Spurs/GSW maybe maybe not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom