OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This dude is just so damn unlikeable. I cannot be friends with you if you like him. Appreciate his ability but I will always root against him.

roll.gif
Dude always brings out the sheer contempt in people 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I got deployed to both Balad and Mosul, Iraq and had people trying to kill me for two years of my life. How about you?

After tonight's game, I'm sending LeBron my Bronze Star. He deserves it for this performance.
My dude thanks for your service, but ain't nobody force you to do that. You wanted to. That don't give you the right to hate on people who work hard
indifferent.gif

Y'all dudes are funny. LeBron ain't allowed to get tired and tweek an ankle? Dude just played 45 minutes posting a ridiculous triple double. Dude put in work and focusing on him "acting".
Shoulda just let Jeff take it. He played his *** off. I ain't think he had that in him.

Bro u should already know how it is when it comes to Lebby & NT :lol:

remember when the lebron clown posse was talking about the warriors not being that good because the games were close? 

he's probably acting extra extra because the doc told him he's not supposed to be able to feel pain when he's on full dosage. he's probably just destroying his organs and tendons. Son body gon be curled up like a fried shrimp with arthritis when he finishes playing.

draymond barkley gonna clean up them boards
tristan isnt gonna look like wilt in the finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom