Official 2015 New York Giants Thread VOL: Odell Beckham > *

Shaq in 2nd round would be ideal for me. Love that kid.

I know Kiper said it, but no one else has at all :rolleyes

idk why people really put that much stock into these predictions by Mayock, Kiper, McShay...they are never right after the first few picks

This kid is supposed to be mad talented. Just a little hard headed, bad balance and still immature with a lot to learn. This could be great or he could be a punk. We need help on the line badly though. They said the Giants picked him over Peat because on the field he was vicious, very aggressive and tough. We need that on the OL for sure.

Guessing we go after a DL and S tomorrow.

Last edited:
Addressing our needs with solid picks, love it. Just hope everyone lives up to expectations.

I hope we hit on both of these picks. I like them both but we'll see what happens.

Stevie Brown not coming back, he was picked up by someone else. We need safeties badly.

One of the better safeties in the country, worth it.

Like the picks so far, wish Scherff fell in the first round, but they had to take the 2nd best option imo. Still need more OL.

Landon Collins (good speed, plays tough with the big hits but has high IQ with coverage skills), would compliment Prince since he is an excellent tackling corner as well, and DRC moreso with coverage/speed.

Owamagbe Odighizuwa vs USC (2014), seen him play once to be honest, but from videos I've seen he seems to have heavy hands when facing opposing linemen, pushes back with regularity

Need this infusion of youth with the offensive line and DB's is what the team needs. Health was a serious issue last season.

Last edited:
Love the move by Reese trading a 4th rounder and a extra 7 to move up. No way Landon falls to us at 40. I'm really surprised he fell far and wasn't even top safety picked. I wonder why he fell maybe it was combination of team needs and teams wanting safeties that can cover WRs. Our run D will be so much improved with this guy. We will also be able to get away with playing more nickle with a hard hitting safety vs the run. I didnt like what reese did todays picks. sounds like he picked them early. its funny because they always say they take best talent available but with their late picks it always seems like they picked them a few rounds early. I guess if it was an exact science they would all be great drafts.......but for this season we really need our top 2 picks to out perform their 2014 replacemtns if so our season can be special. I love the depth now with our line. I think we can afford injury better than ever. and Brent Jones is a guy that could be a steal.

Anyone notice that the furthest west we go is dallas and thats week 1? weeks 2-7 giants don't have to step foot on a plane! schedule

I'm beyond pumped for this season! but lets enjoy this summer! GO GIANTS!!

Burned his palm and three fingers. One finger MIGHT have nerve damage. He's fine though. Stupid but fine.

jpp4.jpg

Fred%20Sanford.jpg

Back
Top Bottom