Official 2015 New York Giants Thread VOL: Odell Beckham > *

@Super Producer J rushes home to catch the game.....forgets keys at work

*LeSigh

Last edited:
No way in hell Hakeem Nicks is worse than Preston Parker. He might be slower but the guy has hands. Where the ****** is Ruben Randle at? Did he retire yet?

Nicks is def worse than Preston Parker at this point. Son's knees are beyond done.

And cut some Randle some slack son, he'll be running wide open and Eli will completely ignore him, but will often throw to him when he's in double coverage.

Son has his moments.

Can't even fault the defense, the Giants offense the fourth quarter with the inexcusable delay of games, and the turnover at the goal line are at fault. Game should have been out of reach.

That pass just hit Parker in the hands and he just dropped it.

I don't want to see him again.

Only reliable players on offense are Beckham and the RB's when it comes to catching the football.

The entire WR core stinks without Cruz out there.

Handed two games away, with the ******** on a short weak.

Last edited:
Preston parker shoulda been cut last year.
He has dirt on coughlin/reese/maras

And dont ever put preston in the same sentence with hakeem.

We know a bad team when we see one fellas. Only bad squads find a way to be in those type of situations two weeks in a row.

Preston Parker better be ****** cut tomorrow. Randle can go with him.

Terrible fumble in the red zone.

This is a team loss. Defense was real bad though but the team lost this. Too many chances to close and didn't.

Vereen played very well, Harris looked good on all punt returns, and Ayers played a hell of a game as well.

There were positives, and it is a very short week, Thursday is a must win at this point.

Paws, but I like big receivers. Plax, Nicks, the pair we just played against, Bryant, Johnson. Teams with big receivers do well.

I'm just gonna prepare myself for a lot of close loses this year. That way I won't be pissed off every Sunday afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom