Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread

Can't believe Troy Hill didn't have his name called. :smh: He was playing better than Ifo for much of last year.

Kurtis Drummond was solid too. Figured in this weak safety class he'd be drafted in the first 4 rounds. UDFA. Shows how much I know. :lol:
I was watching videos on Drummond at work, I thought he was definitely getting picked.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Former Michigan QB Devin Gardner, who's converting to WR, is signing with New England Patriots, per source. Following @Edelman11 QB-WR path.

NOOOO! god no! NOO!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:lol: half kidding

Last edited:
School me on Devin Gardner DSA :nerd:

well so he's not that fast...def doesn't have WR speed. his hands are pretty average. but he's tall...gotta be like 6'3" or 6'4". we apparently worked him out a bunch and showed a ton of interest pre draft. they like his personality and he was a pretty good leader at michigan. interested to see how we use him or what we've got in mind. drafting him as a WR. don't expect that we'll use him in a QB type role (wild cat or whatever) at all.

I think most people on here are satisfied with the picks their team made
frown.gif

Only time will tell for us IMO

White to Atlanta :smh:

School me on Devin Gardner DSA :nerd:

well so he's not that fast...def doesn't have WR speed. his hands are pretty average. but he's tall...gotta be like 6'3" or 6'4". we apparently worked him out a bunch and showed a ton of interest pre draft. they like his personality and he was a pretty good leader at michigan. interested to see how we use him or what we've got in mind. drafting him as a WR. don't expect that we'll use him in a QB type role (wild cat or whatever) at all.

Kind of a bummer :lol:

Last edited:
Oakland Raiders
Draft pick: WR Amari Cooper (No. 4 overall), DL Mario Edwards Jr. (No. 35 overall), TE Clive Walford (No. 68 overall), OL Jon Feliciano (No. 128 overall), LB Ben Heeney (No. 140 overall), LB Neiron Ball (No 161 overall), LB Max Valles (No. 179 overall), OL Anthony Morris (No. 218 overall), WR Andre Debose (No. 221 overall), CB Dexter McDonald (No. 242 overall)
Day 1 grade: A+
Day 2 grade: A
Day 3 grade: B
Overall grade: A
The skinny: Jack Del Rio could have built his defense around Leonard Williams and Khalil Mack, but grabbing the safest player in the draft was a nice way to start things out. Cooper can play inside and outside and gives QB Derek Carr a much needed safety net who will catch everything thrown his way. After nailing their pick with Mack last year, these were not the Raiders we're used to seeing on the first night of the draft. Throw in a top-tier defensive lineman like Edwards, who can play everywhere, plus an athletic tight end like Walford, and GM Reggie McKenzie is stocking the roster with young talent.

Bottom line: Quality, quality draft for McKenzie and new coach Jack Del Rio with smart picks all over the place.

:smokin

John Crockett is a steal, David Cobb is a steal and Damien Wilson is a steal (steal in reference to where they were selected v. they're actual value)

raiders did really well. found great guys throughout. can't wait to see how Carr does with the new toys he got

while you're handing out props ....

early on, no doubt. HATE your first two picks, man. HATE them. going to be two big pain in the ***** :lol:

to be honest, didn't follow along with your guys' picks on day 2 and 3. saw you grabbed petty today tho :nerd:

EDIT: but lettuce be cereal....just like someone said, you guys loaded up on all this ammo but have no cot damn gun to fire it with. god bless geno :lol:

Last edited:
picked up Lorenzo Mauldin in R3, Petty in R4, Jarvis Harrison in R5, Deon Simon in R7, & traded the other R7 pick for Stacy.

haven't been this happy with an offseason in years. i'd say 8-9 wins is a realistic expectation.

can't wait to face the Pats :lol:

we gonna win games this year 6-0 :lol:

Tom Brady better start running sprints cause his *** is gonna be under some serious pressure in this division . that's real talk, AFC east is gonna be a qb's nightmare, not like Geno has much of a clue so I'm limiting my talkin :lol:

Back
Top Bottom