Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Yea Gennady was definitely going to knock him out. But Brook showed again he's pretty good today.

When brook won rounds, ggg wasn't jabbing nor working the body nor moving his head.

Brook is a solid 160lber, said it himself he felt much more comfortable. Lot of excuses on the UK stream from the home commentators

Brook had to be saved from himself

Last edited:
Bad stoppage considering he was undefeated. Not how any fighter wants to let go of his 0.

Welp, on to my favorite part of a GGG fight, the post fight interview.

What's the point of fighting GGG if you scared your fighter is going to get hurt? :smh:

Brook better drop his trainer ASAP.

That was the toughest fight GGG has had in a while.

They threw the towel, they were just there to grab a paycheck, and hopefully Brook doesn't make an excuse and blame his team.

I legit thought Brook had a chance. I guess they want to face Khan for a paycheck in the UK lol have to make sure you're still okay after GGG so they made sure to throw the towel so he won't get knocked out.

Good corner protecting Brook from permanent damage.

He was doing nothing and would only take more damage as the fight continues. Brook is too tough for his own good in this situation.

I know people are gonna second guess that stoppage but I'm not mad at it. Brook was taking some big shots and was about to hit the mat.

What's the point of fighting GGG if you scared your fighter is going to get hurt? :smh:

Brook better drop his trainer ASAP.

That was the toughest fight GGG has had in a while.

He actually fought someone skilled. Even if it was a welterweight.

They threw the towel, they were just there to grab a paycheck

Can't front. First thing that crossed my mind.

We got paid. Now we'll move back down.

More interested than ever to see Jacobs vs. GGG. Jacobs has underrated power and is a good enough technical boxer to land the shots.

I know people are gonna second guess that stoppage but I'm not mad at it. Brook was taking some big shots and was about to hit the mat.

What's the point of fighting a bigger guy who is a big puncher if you're afraid of hitting the mat? Should've just stayed at welter then.

Back
Top Bottom