OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

amazing that i scored 121 pts despite only 1 TD scored between my RBs & WRs. My QB (Rivers) scored 4 tds.

oh yea, my WRs have yet to score a TD this season

Last edited:
dont worry they're due for TDs next week. im looking at you brandon marshall, marvin jones, OBJ 
nerd.gif

Highest scoring team in week 1 - 138.88
Trashiest lowest scoring in week 2 - 64.12

I'm down by 60, he still has Rodgers tonight and I have Zach Miller tom :smh:

So looks like I'm losing Rawls and Abdullah

Assuming Lacy puts up 4 points, I'm about to win this matchup with the second lowest score this week :lol:

Me and Gil in a tight one. No idea what to expect from Sproles [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'm WR heavy and no one's trying to make trades.

Dez Bryant

Sammy Watkins

Eric Decker

Willie Snead

Sterling Shepard

Mike Wallace

You dudes in any leagues where dudes simply refuse to trade?

I didn't even crack 100 points this week :x my team was in shambles. Jameis was abysmal, J. Stewart and Rawls left their games...

If I'm willing to trade Dez away for an RB, what names would you guys say add up as fair for me to ask for?

Last edited:
Vikings make crazy deal and get Bradford, hegets hurt in less than 2 quarters .. smh man you cant make this stuff up

Dez Bryant
Sammy Watkins
Eric Decker
Willie Snead
Sterling Shepard
Mike Wallace

Yup. Only 1 trade went down last year and it was me with someone. No one interested in trading this year from my league group text. Im trying to talk my boy in to trading me a RB

Dez Bryant
Sammy Watkins
Eric Decker
Willie Snead
Sterling Shepard
Mike Wallace

Yup. Only 1 trade went down last year and it was me with someone. No one interested in trading this year from my league group text. Im trying to talk my boy in to trading me a RB
trades usually happen as injuries pile up and people are very close in rankings trying to make playoffs with 3-4 weeks left 

Down 13 going against Danielle Hunter. Need Fletcher Cox to have like 10 tackles, a forced fumble, TD, and maybe an INT for safe measure :lol:. I'm starting to hate IDP leagues. Don't have time to be studying individual position match ups and ****...

On a side note, I'm done with Fleener. Should have stuck with Tamme. Looking at 1-1 barring a miracle.

On a side note, I'm done with Fleener. Should have stuck with Tamme. Looking at 1-1 barring a miracle.

Yeah man, I'm thinking of moving on also. Brees has been trying to get him involved but Fleener isn't doing his part. Super frustrating. I went through TE struggles last season as well with Jordan Cameron :smh: .

Vance McDonald is out there, may look to grab him.

Back
Top Bottom