OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

who is a better flyer...coates or royal....im starting to feel like coates is going to be their bryant....hes been improving

Eddie Royal has 14 career TD's in september. 14 career TD's from the month of October-December.

See if anyone in your league will sell low on Alshon (might be tough with the news just breaking on White) because once he starts to see 10+ targets it'll be too late. 

How bad is Decker's injury? I'm really counting on his return at some point

Someone dropped decker in my league.  Would you all rather have him long term or Kenneth Dixon?  My Wr's and Rbs are pretty even:

WR

Julio Jones

Brandon Marshall

Jarvis Landry

RB

Cmike

Melvin Gordon

Lesean McCoy

Jordan Howard

My only hesitation with picking up decker is if he gets put on IR and I miss out on dixon.

How bad is Decker's injury? I'm really counting on his return at some point
No one really knows. Some reporting hes going to end up on IR while others are reporting he could come back. I dropped him, hopefully it doesn't come back to hurt me.

For the rest of the season, standard nonppr, would you rather have:

Jordy Nelson (his bye has passed)
Odell Beckham Jr
Deandre Hopkins

Pick 2 WR's & a flex (PPR):

Shepard @ GB
Cobb vs NYG
Smith Sr vs WSH
Royal @ IND
Riddick vs PHI

Would you trade Alshon for Gurley straight up? I would be receiving Gurley in the trade and I am aware of the Kevin White news

If you want to keep Thomas you could drop Sims and insert Coleman into the starting line up. Several reports are mentioning Sims getting decreased worked and Dougie should be back soon.

Coleman might not even play this week.

Is Foster worth rostering and stashing til hes "healthy"? Someone dropped his cpl weeks ago

Last edited:
Would you trade Alshon for Gurley straight up? I would be receiving Gurley in the trade and I am aware of the Kevin White news
I think I would, yeah.  Who is throwing to Alshon?  Gurley hasn't been great but the Rams are guaranteed to keep feeding him the ball. 

who is a better flyer...coates or royal....im starting to feel like coates is going to be their bryant....hes been improving
Coates got a Tomlin stamp of approval after Sundays game. He insinuated Coates was doing more than he expected, I could definitely see his role increasing.

Roster Robert Woods or Chris Hogan?
Hollywood Hogan

Someone dropped decker in my league.  Would you all rather have him long term or Kenneth Dixon?  My Wr's and Rbs are pretty even:

WR

Julio Jones

Brandon Marshall

Jarvis Landry

RB

Cmike

Melvin Gordon

Lesean McCoy

Jordan Howard

My only hesitation with picking up decker is if he gets put on IR and I miss out on dixon.
I tend to not waste roster spots on guys who are hurt..same goes to guy asking if he should drop Sammy Watkins 
laugh.gif

Odell Beckham Jr
Deandre Hopkins
ODB

Shepard @ GB
Cobb vs NYG
Smith Sr vs WSH
Royal @ IND
Riddick vs PHI
Cobb (breakout game coming this week), Steve Smith, Eddie Royal
I wouldn't want Gurley to be honest. These same issues plaguing him now were of concern leading up to drafts...and I don't see a solution in sight, unfortunately. Rams don't even throw to the guy, Idk it's just a bad spot for him.

Odell Beckham Jr
Deandre Hopkins
Jordy. Deandre has been hit or miss and OBJ "isn't having fun playing anymore". Doesn't hurt that Rodgers is Nelson's QB either.

WR

Julio Jones

Brandon Marshall

Jarvis Landry

RB

Cmike

Melvin Gordon

Lesean McCoy

Jordan Howard

Dixon as of now

Odell Beckham Jr
Deandre Hopkins
Jordy

Shepard @ GB
Smith Sr vs WSH
Royal @ IND

Hurry before he pulls the trade
laugh.gif

My teams are garbage, my top players are either underperforming or getting injured.

Not to mention the Phins suck.

At least the Canes look good, the only thing I have to look forward to nowadays are Saturdays.

thanks for quick reply, phone died on lunch break

Maybe I can get a trade done with hurns instead and if not Ima take a long look at the Waiver for either RB/WR. Have hurns for the double bubble for his RZ targets and TDs but he only got 1 so far and my other WR are better

Yea I'm really not sold on Tate either so i had to come in here and get a 2nd answer just in case lol but yea maybe I should keep Walker for the points y'all said and rotate TE depending on match ups.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom