OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Looks like Sims is going to be out for the year.........hopefully not a lot of people in here were banking on him.

Which TE is most droppable: Dwayne Allen, Coby Fleener, Zach Miller

Coby Fleener hands down. People will be hesitant because he's a 'name' that plays with Drew Brees and they likely bought into the preseason narrative that Brees is getting a 'Jimmy graham-lite' weapon in fleener, but it couldn't be any further from reality.

He can't get any separation, can't catch, and drew Brees is simply going to his other targets. Fleener is very droppable in my opinion.

Trade request.

He gives up:
-Devonta Freeman
-Coby Fleener

I give up:
-Lamar Miller
-Greg Olsen

I really don't want to give up Olsen, especially for Fleener. But Freeman is super enticing.

I'm struggling at RB:

My boy is willing to give me Edelman and Forte for Amari Cooper. Would you do it looking at my RB position? I kind of need an answer in a hurry, since the Charles Sims owner doesn't know of his IR deal yet. They wanted Forte too. Once they find out my deal will be dead.

View media item 2194224

Last edited:
I'm struggling at RB:

My boy is willing to give me Edelman and Forte for Amari Cooper. Would you do it looking at my RB position? I kind of need an answer in a hurry, since the Charles Sims owner doesn't know of his IR deal yet. They wanted Forte too. Once they find out my deal will be dead.

View media item 2194224
U r fine u still have Ingram, gore, n foster when he comes back.

Trade request.

He gives up:
-Devonta Freeman
-Coby Fleener

I give up:
-Lamar Miller
-Greg Olsen

I really don't want to give up Olsen, especially for Fleener. But Freeman is super enticing.

Hellllllllllllllllllllll no what the hell are you thinking?

buc em buc em

Who is "Russell Hansbrough"?

I think I remember him looking pretty good in preseason but that's about all I know about him. I wouldn't think he's worth an add unless Martin gets hurt again and/or Jacquizz gets hurt too

10 tm PPR league:

View media item 2194282
Somehow sitting at 3-1 right now (probably 3-2 unless Mike Evans puts up 9 or less). Hurting bad at WR after losing Keenan Allen & Eric Decker. I really want to put McCoy on the block for a WR1 but I love having him & Johnson. Who do you guys think I could get for McCoy? Any other moves you think I should make?

Btw I only have 2 kickers because I didn't trust Tucker in that crazy wind :lol:

In my three leagues I'm 3-2, 2-3, and 1-4.

Really need to turn it around

Last edited:
So I have to drop Sims and pick someone up as a bench stash, the problem is there is noooo onnneee good available in the league.

It's the kind of league where im going to end up adding a 2nd defense just because it'll score more points than any player available.

If you stacked them at Arizona or against the Broncos then that's your fault. They killed both the Falcons and Rams.

I did bench Winston against Denver but did expect a better performance again AZ.

I know it's your team but you have to admit the offense has been lackluster so far. Jameis has not progressed this season the way I thought he would, so far.

He's getting outplayed by Derek Anderson for crying out loud, smh...

Ay is that a TD for Carolina tho if tolbert was able to keep that inbounds and pick it up?

Refa blew the whistle asap like someone downed the TB dude but all he did was swipe at the ball.

Guess they wouldve ended up reviewing it then just giving to Tampa but that,wpuod have been interesting

Back
Top Bottom