OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Marshall actually did decent against em but I didn't start him that wk tho lol
Yeah Marshall did do well against them but the weather and the windy condition's spooking me. I'll end up playing Julio anyways 
laugh.gif

Seattles defense is not the legion of boom anymore .. start Julio

The only factor will be if the wind effects passes, or rain effects ball handling

Itd be different if we were talking Osweiler to Nuk against Seattle in bad weather. If it were me Id rather start Julio and be disappointed with a bad game in bad weather vs sit him and be pissed that i missed out on decent to great performance that could be the deciding factor in me winning or losing

Should I drop Wentz now that Palmer is back? Nobody in my league wants him in a trade and I could use the space to add another WR or RB to my team....

Denver's D has been pretty average against the run this year right? Only one on that D still doing work is Von really.

I actually snatched up the Falcons D to sub for Minny this week. Hoping for a low scoring game due to the weather.

Seattle's defense at home is still good and coming off a bye with a week to prepare for the Falcons and terrible weather forecasted I wouldn't feel confident starting any Falcons this weekend. Probably will just be a lot of running by both teams if it's real windy and rainy

Last edited:
Stuck on who I should start for my WR 2

Landry vs Steelers
or
John Brown vs Jets

I have Palmer starting already so I'm leaning towards John Brown.

standard league should I trade my Martellus Bennett for Randall Cobb? My other WRs are OBJ, Mike Evans, Jarvis Landry and Sharpe. My other TE is Jimmy Graham

Standard League
My RB are
Howard and Murray, I have Gore on the bench and am just wondering if he should be in the mix?

Gonna add Booker right now just in case he outplays CJA tonight

Dropping Deandre Wash for him

Thoughts on Cameron Meredith? Haven't seen much mentioned.

Legit or too soon to tell?

12 targets, plus he's 6-3...gut feeling tells me there is something there.

Last edited:
Got offered Alshon Jeffery for my Vikings D/ST & Sterling Shepard

I should accept this, right? :lol:

View media item 2197588
Man, I really need some advice on this one. Above is my current team. I got a trade offer that includes:

I give:

-AJ Green
-Mark Ingram (please look at his schedule, it's brutal)
-Frank Gore

Receive:

-David Johnson
-Jarvis Landry

I'm scared my receiving core will lack with losing AJ, but adding David Johnson will be huge. I could push for him to give me Mike Evans rather than Landry, but he's on a bye and I am 2-3.

Help, lol

Who for ROS?

Palmer
Cousins
Bortles
Tyrod

Bortles
Palmer
Cousins
Taylor

View media item 2197588
Man, I really need some advice on this one. Above is my current team. I got a trade offer that includes:

I give:

-AJ Green
-Mark Ingram (please look at his schedule, it's brutal)
-Frank Gore

Receive:

-David Johnson
-Jarvis Landry

I'm scared my receiving core will lack with losing AJ, but adding David Johnson will be huge. I could push for him to give me Mike Evans rather than Landry, but he's on a bye and I am 2-3.

Help, lol

Do it

Back
Top Bottom