OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Ay **** all the weather people out there that said this Falcons-Seahawks game would be pouring rain and crazy winds all game. Had me bench everybody in this including Coleman who I decided to bench for Forsett's trash ***......

Last edited:
With Dez inactive, I flexed Ware at the last minute. Playing him and Charles this week
mean.gif
So youre playing Ware and Charles? They both got TD's tho
Maclin o Maclin, wher art though o Maclin?
Hopefully non existent. Playing against him.

Ay **** all the weather people out there that said this Falcons-Seahawks game would be pouring rain and crazy winds all game. Had me bench everybody in this including Coleman who I decided to bench for Forsett's trash ***......

Lol why Forsett though? And like i told the one dide who questioned Julio, Id rsther start him and he do bad than sit him and he has a great game and i potentially lose with him on the bench

Lol why Forsett though? And like i told the one dide who questioned Julio, Id rsther start him and he do bad than sit him and he has a great game and i potentially lose with him on the bench

Because Zach Zenner is terrible and I thought somebody would need to run the ball and catch checkdowns. I was just hoping for a solid 8-10 points in 0.5 PPR....dude got me 0.5 points............

Because Zach Zenner is terrible and I thought somebody would need to run the ball and catch checkdowns. I was just hoping for a solid 8-10 points in 0.5 PPR....dude got me 0.5 points............

No other options?

No other options?

Coleman, Forsett, Hogan and Derrick Henry were my only options for my flex this week....I thought Forsett would have the biggest workload and highest floor out of any of them cause everybody else in the backfield was hurt. I was wrong.

Who tf is this Collins ... vultering CMike, already bad enough Spiller as out there catchin passes

I cant watch this game cuz i got Seattle dudes on my fantasy team but im a Falcons fan :smh:

Last edited:
Got offered Crowell for Cameron Meredith what ya'll think? Only got DeMarco, JStew and Jennings at RB and I got Meredith off waivers obviously :lol:

Falling to .500 After a 3-1 start.

Smh at this week.. Highest scoring player is Tucker with 11 Points.

Fantasy man...

Back
Top Bottom