OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Charles' knee really still a concern in a weeks time? Charcandrick West has to be a must-add, right?

Last edited:

Up 3.8

He has Kyle Rudolph and I still have Vikings D.

Broke my heart when they called back Zekes 60 yarder off that weak *** hold smh.

Need the Vikes D to score 5 points for me to go 8-0. My last second adds of Sturgis and Sanu definitely paid off.

Had to drop D. Williams and Montgomery to do so though. Hopefully I can get them back this week.

Looking like a need a monday night miracle from the Vikings defense. 

Maybe cutler can give up sacks, fumbles, and picks to help make this possible. 

we shall see. 

5-3 and currently riding a 4 game win streak :pimp: Crowder and Davante have been crucial FA pick ups. Lacking a true RB1 is worrying me. My roster now:

WRs: Julio, Crowder, Adams, Edelman, Boldin
RBs: Miller, Gore, Ingram

Miller is getting the touches but isn't breaking out. Should I stay put or try to work a trade?

Welp 5-3 in one league. Hoping to be 6-2 in my other league after tonight's gm
Just need Vikes D to flourish, while my opp got Rudolph/Patterson playing.

I picked up Quizz, but he is looking like he will be out this Thursday.. How far away is Martin from playing..
Been holding on to him. Need him now

I picked up Quizz, but he is looking like he will be out this Thursday.. How far away is Martin from playing..

I wish I could tell you...

We just signed back Mike James and I honestly think he's our best bet as the starter this Thursday.

Defenses for week 9?

Panthers @ LA
Chargers vs. TEN
Chiefs vs. JAX
Seahawks vs. BUF

Last edited:

I wish I could tell you...

We just signed back Mike James and I honestly think he's our best bet as the starter this Thursday.

I have to start Jameis on Thursday with Dalton on a Bye. I thought about eyeing another QB for the week but I need my moves elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom