OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

**** the eagles and Ryan Mathews

Now they wanna give him touches? Had him in all week and took him out last second because I thought he would continue to see 3 touches a game

Such garbage

Yall talking about about the Vikes D is toast and they haven't had anyone score more than 22 points on them yet
laugh.gif

Still rolling with them at Washington this week
indifferent.gif

mean.gif

Trade Deadline for my OG league was the 11th. Was able to get Julio for Landry + Chicken Sandwich with Waffle Fries + 10 years aged whiskey + a 7th round pick next year.

View media item 2228827

View media item 2228829

View media item 2228832
Add JJ Nelson to the bench. Had to do something for the playoff push. My division has the top 3 seeds at 7-2, 6-3 and 6-3... I have the highest scoring team in the league and I'm still 3rd. Hopefully this move puts the team over.

In the other league I'm in, 7 - 2 and took out the 3 and 4 seed last couple of weeks. Going against the number 2 seed this week. Playoff push boys, should be fun.

Yall talking about about the Vikes D is toast and they haven't had anyone score more than 22 points on them yet :lol:

Still rolling with them at Washington this week

:stoneface:

:smh:

:lol: :lol: It's still early but defensive injuries definitely have them looking bad right now.

OAN, plugged Walker in my flex at the last minute when I saw that Doug was on a limited count. Glad I did! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom