OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

In what world are you living in that Alex Smith is a good fantasy option?  
Trust me I watch him every week I know he's not one to count on, but the schedule is nice
I guess.  He just played one of the worst passing defenses in the NFL and had one of the most pathetic games I have ever seen.  But maybe he turns it around.  Good luck to you and your Chiefs.  Unfortunately, I think your 2016 Chiefs are going to meet the same fate as my 2011 Niners (held back by QB play).

Last edited:
I guess.  He just played one of the worst passing defenses in the NFL and had one of the most pathetic games I have ever seen.  But maybe he turns it around.  Good luck to you and your Chiefs.  Unfortunately, I think your 2016 Chiefs are going to meet the same fate as my 2011 Niners (held back by QB play).

He's also the second best qb on waivers after Flacco so I always gotta worry about who I could replace Cam with. I think he's on borrowed time though. He's been kinda trash, with a good defense in its relative prime, so I know Dorsey is taking note, and hopefully looking for a qb that can finally not be somebody's sloppy seconds. Strike while the iron's hot and whatnot

Keep going back and forth with starting Michael Thomas tonight or going with Moncrief instead.
mean.gif
Go with Michael Thomas and don't look back. He had one blip game against the Broncos D...I think we can forgive him for that...

Last edited:
Keep going back and forth with starting Michael Thomas tonight or going with Moncrief instead. :smh:

I want to get ballsy and start Hightower also alongside Stewart, but I think I have to be smart and sit him tonight.

Anyone torn on Montgomery this week? Is he actually dropable at this rate? Not sure If I want to start him or Eli Rogers.

Last edited:
I want to get ballsy and start Hightower also alongside Stewart, but I think I have to be smart and sit him tonight.

Anyone torn on Montgomery this week? Is he actually dropable at this rate? Not sure If I want to start him or Eli Rogers.
I got Montgomery, I'm holding on to him just in case...he had that game against CHI where he got the ball like 20+ times, but then he got ill and I think he's got like 5 touches a game at this point. Not sure if that is due to his illness still or not, but even when he does get the ball he still moves the chains. The GB staff have to take notice of that 
mean.gif

Don't think he's worth a start, so depending on how deep your bench is, maybe you do drop him.

Last edited:

I got Montgomery, I'm holding on to him just in case...he had that game against CHI where he got the ball like 20+ times, but then he got ill and I think he's got like 5 touches a game at this point. Not sure if that is due to his illness still or not, but even when he does get the ball he still moves the chains. The GB staff have to take notice of that :smh:  

Don't think he's worth a start, so depending on how deep your bench is, maybe you do drop him.

My team is weaksauce. Injuries got me real bad all season :smh:

WR: A.J. Green, Ty Williams, Montgomery, Crowder, Rogers
RB: Stewart, Rawls, Hightower, Riddick

I would imagine this week is my last chance at staying alive for a 6th seed. Very doubtful I make it in but I gotta set this lineup smart .

Last edited:
I have 3 QBs as I picked up Mariota with Luck and Stafford on byes, who should I drop going forward?

Should I bench K. Benjamin for G. Tate, seems like a more favorable match-up. Also got Snead on the bench as well so I guess pick one of the 3 for me to flex.

How is there any more favorable matchup than 6'5 Kelvin at home against the Saints secondary?

Pick a TE:
Fleener @ CAR
V. Davis vs GB
Fiedorowicz @ OAK

Leaning towards Fleener as he torched CAR earlier this season. And CAR struggles against TEs.

Whos the best option at TE? I have Rudolph and want to keep him for their easy schedule ROS

Im thinking Ebron, Fiedorowicz, Davis, Thomas (that order)
Thomas based on the match up. DET has allowed the most receptions (52) and TDs (9) to TEs of the bunch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom