OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Flex 1 point PPR

Cobb
Boldin
Shepard
Stills

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
So last week I tied, but ESPN still gave me the L. I was pretty pissed. This ever happen to any of you?
I've never used ESPN for fantasy but I do know the league tie breaker rules can be something like bench points, home team wins, or a few other options set by the commish. Check the league settings. Should be specified there.

Landry
Mike Wallace
Enunwa
Ware
Hightower
Tyreek hill
Gabriel

Definitely starting d johnson need 3 and a flex to win for playoffs. So stressed

Last edited:
Dion Lewis vs Rams or Kelvin Benjamin at Seahawks? 0.5 PPR
Dion Lewis

Stuck between Rawls and Starks standrad scoring. Its not helping that it will be snowing in Green Bay but Carolina's defense has been relentless against RBs. 

What do you guys think?

Damn that's tough,I'd probably still roll with Rawls. Can't ever trust GB's RB's :lol:

I'm thinking of rolling with Lewis but I also feel like Sproles would be due for a big game with Alex Wentz. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Ty HIll since Maclin is out.

Hearing Marvin Jones won't play and Tyrell Williams will be playing.

That being said, Boldin vs NO instead of Dontrelle Inman?

Damn that's tough,I'd probably still roll with Rawls. Can't ever trust GB's RB's
laugh.gif

I'm thinking of rolling with Lewis but I also feel like Sproles would be due for a big game with Alex Wentz. What do you guys think?
I feel like you can never trust Belichick and his RBs. One day it's Blount. James White another day. Dion Lewis. Who knows, ha. I think you know Sproles will be at least involved for sure. 

Really hate Delanie Walker having a week 13 bye :smh:

CJ Fiedoriwicz @ GB (cold, snowy game with Brock Osweiler at QB)

or

Josh Hill vs DET

Last edited:
Which Defense should I start? This is a must win game for me. I can grab the 6th seen with a W

Oakland D vs Buffalo

or

Detroit D vs. NO??

Stafford would probably tear up that trash NO secondary

Graham vs Carolina,Gates vs TB or Bennett vs the Rams?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom