OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Michael Floyd claimed by the patriots.

Go pick him up

Honeslty dont think anyone even had time to drop him if they hadnt already before him getting waived

I thin if you made it to week 16 without him then you can win without him. This is a playoff move for the Pats not reg season, just like when they added Steven Jackson (even though Floyd is way younger and better)

pick one.

Gurley, d.booker, gillislee

Gillislee, hes the goalline guy apparently because they vulture shady all the time

Last edited:
^ none are great options. i would go with gurley myself but gillislee would be next in line.

Start 1:

Russell Wilson vs LA
Tom Brady @ DEN
Kirk Cousins vs CAR

Thanks.. :nthat:
how'd you get all 3 of them?!

you could argue for any of them but I'd go with cousins since Brady is up against a tough d and Russell is Russell.

Last edited:
Am I trusting Baldwin tonight?

Hes my Flex in money league and WR2 in another.

Money league WR/RB: Baldwin, Gabriel, Montgomery, Farrow, Martin, Jeffery

Other league WR/RB: Gore, Pryor, Inmann, Martin, M. Thomas, Kelley

^ those are your starters that you listed? who could you replace him with?

my turn: Demaryius (vs NE) or Watkins (vs Cle)? or do I start both and take Kelley (vs Car) out of the flex spot? this is standard scoring.

KC defense (vs Ten) or Seattle defense (vs the Rams)? I'm leaning Seattle because they have such a good matchup but KC has been incredibly consistent for over 2 months.

Last edited:

same. right now I have Baldwin, Cooper, and Cooks but thinking about switching Britt for one of them

also have Kelley and Powell with Dixon in the flex and Jennings on the bench

should I keep it as is?

person I'm playing put up 240 last week lol might need a miracle

desperately need tight end help.

currently starting greg barnidge and am looking for another option. any suggestions or deep sleepers?

1PPR

I have Baldwin and Lockett..thinking i should start both or should I start Crabtree in place of one of them. HALP

Last edited:
^ none are great options. i would go with gurley myself but gillislee would be next in line.

Start 1:

Russell Wilson vs LA
Tom Brady @ DEN
Kirk Cousins vs CAR

Thanks.. :nthat:
how'd you get all 3 of them?!

you could argue for any of them but I'd go with cousins since Brady is up against a tough d and Russell is Russell.

I drafted Cousins..
Drafted Brady in the later rounds for one of a steal of the draft.. Pick up Wilson from waiver wire a couple of months ago..

Halp :nerd:

I guess Lockett the new man in Seattle now :smh:

Russ loving him past few weeks

Last edited:
he fell noooooooo :frown:

it was underthowm too ugh

i would have been happy with that one play for the game. thats like 20pt play in my league

Back
Top Bottom