OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

You act like Rodgers doesn't play in the cold multiple times a year every season :lol:

Either way would yo Carr regardless

Not worried about the cold. Worried about that calf/hamstring that kept him out practice all week and why he left the game early last week (yes they had a lead too but you could see him limping around the field).

Ah gotcha

Would go carr still

I got Bell & Montgomery goin at RB. Bench is Ware and Martin, figured Pack will feed him pretty well with it being so cold.

League 2 i have no idea. Kelley is locked in but the rest :rolleyes .. I got Ware, Martin, Howard, Gore

League 3 Shady and Zeke, Coleman in the Flex. Bench is Demarco, Gordon, Ware

Any changes?

I have a feeling AP gonna put in work...Prob wont start him tho. Im looking good with Lockett and Landry putting me ahead right now but I want to secure the W

Want that Championship next week

Last edited:
So in a bit of a pickle here

QB: Winston vs Dal or Dak vs Tampa

WR and Flex (pick3): DeMaryious Thomas vs. NE, Emmanuel Sanders vs NE, Julian Edelman vs DEN, Devantae Adams vs CHI, Adrian Peterson

I'm thinking of going with Winston at QB, and then Thomas, Edelman, and Adams, but Sanders has been going off lately. I hate playing two players from the same squad tho, afraid of having one go off and the other fail. What do you guys think?

Mariota vs.kc
or
luck vs.min

also
pick 2 out of
ware vs. ten
gore vs.min
howard vs. gb

Last edited:
PPR

Start 1

Tom Brady or Kirk Cousins?