OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

12 team standard (switched from ppr last min, smh) 

11th pick

qb-Rodgers

wr- Green, Dez

rb - J-hill, Foster

te -J. Cook (i think he could have a good year in that offense)

flex - tate

k-lambo

def- cincy

bench

matt jones, duke johnson, shepherd, a. Morris, wil fuller, devontae adams, dion lewis (autopick, but will be dropped asap) 

Last edited:

Had my draft last night.

Quick notes:
+ AP went #2 (not what I would've done, but not CRAZY)
+ Cam Newton went #4 (6 point passing TDs in my league gets over-played WAY WAY WAY too much because this is absolutely ridiculous
+ OBJ fell to #5

+ I got Mark Ingram in the 4th round

+ TY Hilton fell to me in the 6th round

Also, why isn't Andy Dalton ranked higher? His numbers before he got hurt last year were really good.
My league is set up the same way with passing TD's = 6pts

Someone took Luck in the 2nd round 
laugh.gif

He is a major fan boy of Luck tho. But I can see Luck going on a tear this year

Had my draft last night.

Quick notes:

+ AP went #2 (not what I would've done, but not CRAZY)

+ Cam Newton went #4 (6 point passing TDs in my league gets over-played WAY WAY WAY too much because this is absolutely ridiculous

+ OBJ fell to #5
+ I got Mark Ingram in the 4th round
+ TY Hilton fell to me in the 6th round

Also, why isn't Andy Dalton ranked higher? His numbers before he got hurt last year were really good.

Coming off a thumb injury, but that shouldn't be a problem. He lost 3 of his top 4 targets in the offseason. Marvin jones and sanu left for free agency and eifert is out too at least week 4. AJ green will get doubled all day. I just don't see dalton having a great season like he did last year prior to the injury.

Lots of potential on that team, but I think you are going to struggle weeks 1-4 with brady & romo out, and apparently charles isn't going to be the starter week 1.  If Dak and Garropalo are ineffective you may start 0-4.

I completely agree with you. At least for week 1 I'm playing against the guy with Brady.

But I've been coming up with all these different trades to package Latavius (because apparently all of NT hates him lol) and Gronk.

anyone weary about hopkins this year?

not so much that brock is the qb

but they might actually have a legit running game this year.

Hopkins is the Julio of the AFC in terms of impact for his team/targets/production. He's not gonna put up the same #'s last season but he'll still be a top 5 Fantasy WR no question

not my pick but my buddy is looking at him at 7.

figuring his order goes

brown

obj

julio

gurley

dj

zeke

just did a live (in-person) 12 man standard league draft. had 6th pick. not really sure how i feel about it
[table][tr][td]Gurley[/td][/tr][tr][td]Marshall[/td][/tr][tr][td]Forte[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kelvin Benjamin[/td][/tr][tr][td]Floyd[/td][/tr][tr][td]travis kelce[/td][/tr][tr][td]marvin jones[/td][/tr][tr][td]diggs[/td][/tr][tr][td]bilal powell[/td][/tr][tr][td]tevin coleman[/td][/tr][tr][td]theo riddick[/td][/tr][tr][td]derreck carr[/td][/tr][tr][td]rams d[/td][/tr][tr][td]alf morris[/td][/tr][/table]

Charcandrick West is still on waivers in my league...think he's worth a pickup or is Ware the only one worth it?

How do you guys feel about Fitzpatrick vs. Stafford for QB2 in a two-QB league? I'm trying to trade Fitz + a fringe RB2/great RB3 for Stafford.

Am I giving up too much? Should I be trading Cutler instead of Fitz?

Last edited:
Got 3 drafts coming up this weekend. My main league draft is on Labor Day. Nobody knows their pick till the day of so you pretty much have to be prepared for anything. Last year we took the wonderlick test to determine draft order :lol:

Last edited:
12 team league and had 9th pick...thinking of dropping howard for sharpe...what do you guys think

Brees
watkins
d thomas
david johnson
frank gore
gronk
duke
philadelphia

bench

devante parker
bernard
yeldon
vincent jackson
deandre washington
jordan howard

How do you guys feel about Fitzpatrick vs. Stafford for QB2 in a two-QB league? I'm trying to trade Fitz + a fringe RB2/great RB3 for Stafford.

Am I giving up too much? Should I be trading Cutler instead of Fitz?
who is a FA? 
12 team league and had 9th pick...thinking of dropping howard for sharpe...what do you guys think

Brees
watkins
d thomas
david johnson
frank gore
gronk
duke
philadelphia

bench

devante parker
bernard
yeldon
vincent jackson
deandre washington
jordan howard
thats a solid team. 

do the sharpe add but dont risk your waiver priorty for it

This is what I'm rocking with for a 14 man league. Have never done more than a 12 before but 14 wasn't as bad as I was expecting

QB: Bortles
HB1: David Johnson
HB2: Melvin Gordon
WR1: Alshon Jeffrey
WR2: Jarvis Landry
TE: Zach Miller
Flex: Moncrief
D/ST: Texans
K: McManus
Bench
Bernard
Snead
Smith Sr
Prosise
A.Morris

Was pick 7 and felt like I had to pick Johnson since I wasn't anticipating him slip to my pick. What do you guys think? Standard league.

I've only ever done Yahoo leagues ( doing 2 this year) thinking about doing a 3rd and switching it up which do you guys recommend? ESPN, NFL.com or CBS?

This is what I'm rocking with for a 14 man league. Have never done more than a 12 before but 14 wasn't as bad as I was expecting

QB: Bortles
HB1: David Johnson
HB2: Melvin Gordon
WR1: Alshon Jeffrey
WR2: Jarvis Landry
TE: Zach Miller
Flex: Moncrief
D/ST: Texans
K: McManus
Bench
Bernard
Snead
Smith Sr
Prosise
A.Morris

Was pick 7 and felt like I had to pick Johnson since I wasn't anticipating him slip to my pick. What do you guys think? Standard league.

had david johnson slip to me to at 9 so had to scoop...your RB is kinda iffy past DJ...you gotta hope gordon stays healthy and does well cause you dont have another starter there...whats the FA pool looking like? im sure with 14 teams its not much there but you never know

Who's most worth taking a flyer on....Mariota, Dak, Doctson, Pryor, Breshad Perriman, Stills or Cruz? 0.5 PPR

Stills is the X receiver in a Gase offense in a contract year. Stills.

I have no more drafts... [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Me neither man it sucks :lol:. One of my boys who usually runs a league got a girl and she's trying to make him cut down on his "gambling", so he's not running the league this year :smh:. So that leaves me with four leagues. Two PPR leagues, a PPR Superflex league and my Dynasty league.

NT Auction PPR league anyone? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Just got picked in one more league... YESSSSS!!

Draft is tomorrow. Find out draft order 10 minutes before the draft. Should ne interesting.

Man drafting guys in the 40's+ is rough. Just gotta trust your gut since so many WR's who are very risky options are available. Feel like it's gonna be a huge boom/bust from guys such as Golden Tate, Davante Parker, Stills, Marvin Jones, Boyd, Snead, etc.

Most guys are gonna win leagues off those mid range picks having career years

Back
Top Bottom