OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Trade:

Devonta Freeman and Jonathan Stewart

for

Mark Ingram and Danny Woodhead?

12-man PPR

I would keep Freeman and Stewart...I don't think Woodhead has the type of year he had last year. And I think the Saints try to use Spiller a little more this year to get some of their moneys worth.

.5 PPR

Should I start

This is for my RB2 Slot for this week. 
mean.gif

Woodhead vs KC

Sims vs ATL

Riddick vs Colts

Pick 2 in a .5 PPR league:

Rawls Vs. Miami

Gore Vs. Det

Riddick At Indy

Forsett vs. Buf

West Vs. Buf

Trade:

Devonta Freeman and Jonathan Stewart

for

Mark Ingram and Danny Woodhead?

12-man PPR
Seems like a lateral move to me, stand pat
so any of ya'll flexing C. Mike??
nerd.gif
This would be the week to do so. C-Mike could get 20+ carries in a blowout in Seattle.

.5 PPR

Should I start

This is for my RB2 Slot for this week. 
mean.gif

Woodhead vs KC

Sims vs ATL

Riddick vs Colts
Sims then Riddick.

Pick 2 in a .5 PPR league:

Rawls Vs. Miami

Gore Vs. Det

Riddick At Indy

Forsett vs. Buf

West Vs. Buf
Riddick, Forsett
Spencer Ware or Riddick on the waiver wire..

ppr league
Ware if you need RBs. Should have strong usage for a couple of weeks

Who are you guys streaming this week for defense? I actually drafted the Chiefs D and I think I might rock with them the whole year. I know Justin Houston is out but they still have a very formidable defense.

I need to stream a defense for one of my leagues as well because I got the Pats and they play the ARZ this week but the defenses available looked 
sick.gif

Who are you guys streaming this week for defense? I actually drafted the Chiefs D and I think I might rock with them the whole year. I know Justin Houston is out but they still have a very formidable defense.
I'd probably just roll with the Chiefs, but if the Eagles, Titans, or 9ers are available you might wanna take a look at them.

I need to stream a defense for one of my leagues as well because I got the Pats and they play the ARZ this week but the defenses available looked :x
Yeah I got the Pats in a league too but nobody worth dropping for a one week D/ST pickup. I'll probably just roll with them :\. You're not penalized for yardage allowed in that league so they won't hit the negatives unless/until they give up 28+ points, and that's without any turnovers or sacks.

Last edited:
Am I crazy to think that Dak could end up having a huge fantasy season? People keep saying it was "only preseason" but he was playing against both the Seahawks and Rams starting defenses, which are two of the best in the league, and shredded both of them. I really do think he could have an RG3 rookie year fantasy type season. I already have Cousins as my starting QB til Brady comes back but I may take a flyer on Dak as the last guy on my bench to see if he could blow up. I currently have Mariota as that guy at the bottom of my bench so I'd be dropping him.
Just keep in mind that most teams do not game plan for preseason games. They specifically just run the most vanilla plays with an occasional something.

Could Dak have a huge season? Of course, I think he has the highest upside this season for a rookie QB since he has the OLine, great RB's, Dez and Witten...but I think he'd be a late round pick (I'm just going to throw a number out like the 7th or 8th round or something).

Just keep in mind that most teams do not game plan for preseason games. They specifically just run the most vanilla plays with an occasional something.

Could Dak have a huge season? Of course, I think he has the highest upside this season for a rookie QB since he has the OLine, great RB's, Dez and Witten...but I think he'd be a late round pick (I'm just going to throw a number out like the 7th or 8th round or something).
realistically no one is drafting Dak at this point unless you are in a 14 team league or a 2 QB league.  He is worth maybe stashing after the draft but I'm not using a middle round draft pick on him.

I'm feeling really uncertain about running luck up there and tyrod not putting good numbers.... Dont like cousins but he has put up points and it's available in FA

realistically no one is drafting Dak at this point unless you are in a 14 team league or a 2 QB league.  He is worth maybe stashing after the draft but I'm not using a middle round draft pick on him.
I've seen Dak drafted in a couple of leagues already though...And starting in one of my leagues! Mainly due cause the guy has Brady as his primary 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom