OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Just finished my main league's draft. 12 team auction, PPR, IDPs, and 2 keepers (kept Julio and Gore). My RBs make me feel ok but could have done better WR wise. Feel like I let the ESPN talking heads convince me on taking fliers versus going after established WR3s. Don't know why I got caught up in the Edelman bidding but hoping DeAngelo in the flex will help me out until Brady gets back.
View media item 2158785

I usually like to stay away from anybody that's starting @ the Chiefs. Their defense goes into Super Saiyan mode there. That's a tough *** environment.

You thinking Gordon is going to have a big year?
Definitely cant be worse then last year he can only go up!!!

He probably had one of the worst seasons you can have.

Im a Raider fan and will say kid has talent his oline wont be as bad as last year.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 21m21 minutes ago
Jaguars' HC Gus Bradley on who starts at RB vs GB: "We will see how this week goes, but they both are going to get a lot of playing time.”

Not sure to flex Ivory or not :nerd:

Jaguars' HC Gus Bradley on who starts at RB vs GB: "We will see how this week goes, but they both are going to get a lot of playing time.”

If you start Ivory you're banking on a TD. He'll probably play short yardage and inside the 20s, while Yeldon will play between the 20s.

I usually like to stay away from anybody that's starting @ the Chiefs. Their defense goes into Super Saiyan mode there. That's a tough *** environment.

giphy.gif

Somehow I drafted Ivory on all three of my teams :lol: I wasn't targeting him at all, he just fell to me pretty late so I thought it was good value. So hopefully he has a good year...

Apparently Andy Reid confirmed we're trying a full RBBC. My RBs are so trash this yr it's ridiculous.

My starters are Ware and Duke Johnson :smh:

If you start Ivory you're banking on a TD. He'll probably play short yardage and inside the 20s, while Yeldon will play between the 20s.

Truth. It's a tossup between Ivory or Riddick. I'm definitely playing Sims.

Damn, my RB situation is troubling :wow: good thing I have AJ, Dez and Decker manning the offense.

Apparently Andy Reid confirmed we're trying a full RBBC. My RBs are so trash this yr it's ridiculous.

My starters are Ware and Duke Johnson :smh:

Ware is a must start this week

Charles probably won't play and West is banged up

Ware had 2 TD's and almost 100 yards on them last year in SD

Torn on who to throw in My flex for this week:

Woodhead @ Chiefs

Kelvin Benjamin @ Broncos

Will Fuller @ Bears

Marvin Jones @ Indy

Leaning between Woodhead/Jones/Fuller

Woodhead @ Chiefs
Will Fuller @ Bears
Marvin Jones @ Indy

Woodhead is probably gonna get play because they are going to be down big

Benjamin and Fuller nah

Jones could be the #1 there, he killed it in preaseason, and that game could be a shootout

Jones
Woodehead
Fuller
Benjamin

Start Diggs/Fuller/C.Coleman? Which one?

Having hard time deciding.
I would go fuller.  With Diggs you have no idea what the QB situation is and Coleman didn't seem to play much in the preseason.  Fuller already looks like he is one of Osweilers favorite targets.

Woodhead @ Chiefs
Will Fuller @ Bears
Marvin Jones @ Indy

Woodhead is probably gonna get play because they are going to be down big

Benjamin and Fuller nah

Jones could be the #1 there, he killed it in preaseason, and that game could be a shootout

Jones
Woodehead
Fuller
Benjamin
id agree with you if it was standard

if ppr, id go woodhead over jones

tate will get the bulk of looks while i could see marvin getting a redzone look

same situation hopkins is in with fuller

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom