OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Stuck on who to start for my 2 RBS. (PPR). Leaning Woodhead/Bernard. What you guys think?

Woodhead
Bernard
C. Sims
Langford
Vereen

What u guys think?

Woodhead
Langford
Gio
Sims
Vereen

Jesse James or Zach Miller at TE?

I also have AB, so thats 2 pass catchers from same team if I use JJ
James, I could see him getting red zone looks with Bryant, Wheaton and bell all out

Bench Hill for either.
Landry is about to get fed, Parker is out as well as Pouncey (affects the run game).

Think I should start Foster still? With Rawls workload being unknown I really don't have anybody else to start besides Foster, Forsett, Powell or Steve Smith. It's 0.5 PPR and I'm sure Foster will get a bunch of dump passes.

I'm starting foster as a rb2 on one team
He's getting all the work for this at least, I'm rolling with him

Only thing in all my leagues I'mean questioning myself with today:

Bennet vs Cardinals
Ertz vs Browns.

Standard scoring

Bennet vs Cardinals
Ertz vs Browns.

Standard scoring

Bennet based on the potential of him being heavily targeted with Gronk out and Arizona gave up tons of points to TEs last season.

Last edited:
Marvin Jones still worth a start over TJ Yeldon in the flex with Ivory out? PPR.

Last edited:
As a Bears fan I soooo want to start Will Fuller against them in the flex cause I know our secondary is trash AF.... But I know Marvin jones will eat vs Indy so I won't over think it but man it's a toss up

PPR 1 BTW

Last edited:

Bennet vs Cardinals
Ertz vs Browns.

Standard scoring

Im literally in same boat. I can see ertz getting bunch of targets because of CW and the browns front 7 is whack. Also I think dude got most targets in preseason. But bennett is bennett and jimmy g gonna need him tonight but that cardinals d is gonnaceat jimmy up I think. Im leaning ertz but idek. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom