OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Booker for sure. CJ Anderson sucks and Booker is actually really good. Will probably be the starter by next year if not the end of this year

Gordon or Henry at flex?

Starting DJ and Jennings at RB. Alternatively, Ware is available on the WW.

Last edited:
Booker for sure. CJ Anderson sucks and Booker is actually really good. Will probably be the starter by next year if not the end of this year

CJ Anderson sucks? You don't actually watch the games huh?
Elway matching his offers tells you all you need to know...CJ will get it oftennn

CJ Anderson sucks? You don't actually watch the games huh?
Elway matching his offers tells you all you need to know...CJ will get it oftennn

He had a good postseason but was straight buns during the regular season. They wanted Hillman or somebody to take the job from him but he sucked even worse.

anyone stashing/drafting victor cruz? not sure if i should drop any of these guys for him in 12team standard league

bilal powell (i have matt forte)

tevin coleman

alfred morris

my WRs are

kelvin benjamin

brandon marshall

stefon diggs

marvin jones

michael floyd

Last edited:
Just finished up my 12 team big money league draft. I had the 10th pick.

View media item 2156392

RBs are a little questionable but I'm really liking this squad. I had to get insurance for Eifert and I'm really banking on Matt Jones and CJ to do something this year.

anyone stashing/drafting victor cruz? not sure if i should drop any of these guys for him in 12team standard league
bilal powell (i have matt forte)
tevin coleman
alfred morris

my WRs are
kelvin benjamin
brandon marshall
stefon diggs
marvin jones
michael floyd
Don't. Cruz is trash.

Whats yalls opinions on deandre washington. Worth a stashm

Yes. Murray is horrible.

What is everyone's opinion on devonta freeman this season?
I traded for tevin Coleman. (I own freeman)
Hoping he doesn't bust, he has major bust appeal though :/

which 2 would you go with for standard league?

Murray @ Saints
ware Vs Chargers
Langford @ Texans

Man Charles being out sucks...Hopefully Chris Ivory can vulture some TDs this week. 

Man Charles being out sucks...Hopefully Chris Ivory can vulture some TDs this week. 

Yeah hope that **** don't kill me. We drafted before any of this was out there but I handcuffed ware with my last pick. Sucks especially because this is my big money league and I thought I stole Charles lol

Back
Top Bottom