OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Why is jordy out for the last 2 min in a 20pt blow out with back up QB in the first place

Lucky ****

What hurts os i thought i was selling high on kelley with the skins schedule ROS and i sold him low AF :frown:

Key injuries today:

AJ Green - hamstring tea, likely done for the season

Gio Bernard - torn ACL done for the season

Ryan Mathews - MCL sprain, out multiple weeks

Darren Sproles - rib injury, left game 3rd quarter never returned

CJ Prosise - shoulder sprin, "out for a while" (according to Pete Carroll). 8 weeks according to Rotoworld

Shady McCoy - thumb, needs surgery

Zach Miller - broken foot, done for the season

Mark Ingram - (thurs) concussion

Last edited:
Going against the last place team by both record and points scored, I need 12 PPR points out of DeAndre Hopkins tonight to get the W in my main league. Was sitting pretty before Rob Kelley decided to go off for 70yds and a TD in a span of two plays :smh:.

Last edited:
down 10 points with Crabs and Janikowski playing tonight. Guy I'm playing only has Cooper left. I might have a chance.

Was 4-2 at one point...

...now 4-6...

I own AJ, Prosise and Gio...yesterday was rough.

Need Lamar Miller and CJ to outscore Cooper and Sebastian by 9 points tonight or my season is over... 
frown.gif

up by 1. I have hopkins, cooper, and latavius.

he has crabtree.

I know I realistically shouldn't lose, but anything can happen. 

I'm down by 7 and he still has Crabtree and I still have Hopkins and Cooper! Always a chance!

I want Crabtree to do well, but not too well. Still need the Raiders to lose, but long as he gets his 10+ I'm good

Fat Rob secured the win for me this week. I'm up 36, and my opponent only has Crabtree left. Can't wait to see how my Skins do on Thursday against the Cowboys.

Dropped the Vikings D for Miami this week, then I saw how many points they had this week and regretted it. Would they be worth picking up again?

Back
Top Bottom