OFFICIAL 2016 @HEAT PLAYOFF THREAD

Fire Spo! He makes no adjustments! Ugh!

Something is wrong with you man. The only difference between tonight's game is that Goran Dragic actually showed he's in deserving of that $80+ million dollar contract. Stephen A Smith and Hubbie Brown said the same exact thing. But do you Mr. Cashfl0w...

That being sad. Dragic played excellent tonight. He can't have games like this then game 7 become a shell of himself. I'm expecting a performance just like this in game 7. Even if he misses some shots, as long as he comes out with the same intensity, we should be in positioned to win game 7.

:lol:

I'm all about Spoelstra and a big fan of him, but man, we couldn't even enjoy 1 hour without someone quoting another poster and engaging in the Spo debate. Even me and TEK have kept it amicable after wins :rofl:

What a game 
pimp.gif

Richardson's dunk had me hyped 

laugh.gif

I'm all about Spoelstra and a big fan of him, but man, we couldn't even enjoy 1 hour without someone quoting another poster and engaging in the Spo debate. Even me and TEK have kept it amicable after wins
roll.gif
i just didnt take the bait lol. ive been saying fire spo for like 3 years now. it wont change from a handful of games lol. AND, dragic murdered tonight. spo was creative with the lineup. it created confusion for the drakes. so props to that idea

I don't even bring it up lol. It's all good though. As long as we win, I'm good with it

i just didnt take the bait lol. ive been saying fire spo for like 3 years now. it wont change from a handful of games lol. AND, dragic murdered tonight. spo was creative with the lineup. it created confusion for the drakes. so props to that idea

Oh trust me, I gladly took the bait. After a win and performance like this it's stupid and ridiculous to post some nonsense like that. There's no way I'm going to let him live with that dumb saracastic comment.

I'm the same way, I still want Spo gone. Dragic performance tonight isn't going to change my mind.

Bait? Heat lose, it all lands on Spo. Heat win, it's all because of the players. Gotcha.. The lack of consistency is ridiculous.

Bait? Heat lose, it all lands on Spo. Heat win, it's all because of the players. Gotcha.. The lack of consistency is ridiculous.

But spo received credit. Why are you up in arms lol. He made an adjustment that through the raps off. Great job. We need Goran and Joe to show up next game. We NEED it

joe jesus is a major let down so far , hopefully he comes up to his nickname and plays good in the clutch game 7 

That's game.. Too many calls for us to come back.. Can't play tough defense.. Good seaso overall.. #lifer

Great season. Nothing to be ashamed of. Whiteside's injury killed us. On to the offseason

It was a fun run while it lasted guys...

NO MORE OVERTIME GAMES! Thank God, I could use the sleep 
laugh.gif

Good season fellas! We overachieved this season, can't complain at all.

Really interested to see the makeup of this team next season. Big question marks with Wade's & Whiteside's contract. And what's happens with bosh. Love our rookies though...

Until next season fellas!!

Back
Top Bottom