OFFICIAL 2016 @HEAT PLAYOFF THREAD

Yea I kinda doubt that JJ is gonna end up being a rental. I'm sure Riles sold him on his plan for the near future,he had other better short term options

I hope he does stick around,he's provided a much needed offensive spark.

Looking forward to some playoff Heat basketball once again :smokin

Yea I kinda doubt that JJ is gonna end up being a rental. I'm sure Riles sold him on his plan for the near future,he had other better short term options

I hope he does stick around,he's provided a much needed offensive spark.

Looking forward to some playoff Heat basketball once again :smokin

I agree 100%. JJ is sort toward the end, he's not in it for the money, his big contract days are done, and this is the closest he'll ever come to being on a competitor, unless he magically ends up on the Spurs, Cavs, or Warriors. But I think this is where he ends up for good. I'll even go as far as to say that if the Heat keep Luol, JJ will even take a role off of the bench.

Stoudemire and McBob on the other hand, I can see them leaving, moreso McBob, he still has more tread left and the inconsistency in playing time could be the factor in if he leaves. Stoudemire is more likely to stay and back up Whiteside, should Whiteside be retained, he's still got tread left and has been relatively healthy, and dare I say decent to good on defense. And he's proven that he can contribute more than setting screens.

I agree 100%. JJ is sort toward the end, he's not in it for the money, his big contract days are done
I said that he might be gone because his initial response to the signing was that it would get him a better chance at a better contract this summer, which I'm not sure he would receive from us, depending on the cap and what he wants to do. Anything could happen but if he's not taking the family discount, I could see that situation parting quickly

If we survive the 3rd quarter, we've got this. I dunno why it's always our Achilles heel. Looking great thus far tho

Back
Top Bottom