Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if GSW will win this year, but if they do and I was a player I would restructure my contract to stay put .... they would def have a chance for a legacy if they dont then .... it is what it is ....

Will Barnes cash out even if they repeat? At some point, I'd feel like players would want to stay in a situation like what GS has. It seems like they all have excellent chemistry.

@a-friend I don't think hipster means what you think it means. .
Oh I know what it means.
 Neither are the Silicon Valley techie types really.

I've bee in on a season ticket package with cousins since the renovation in 97 its been interesting watching the demographics shift the past couple years.

You really started to notice it 13/14 season but the new comers are really just run of the mill, middle aged and older, rich (white) people. At the game parading they wives around, definitely be peacocking. Flashy clothes, nice jewelry, etc. Probably from Danville or ish.
You said all that to discredit my backhanded compliment.

A real authentic fan thing to do.

Repped.

Curry GON CASH OUT ON HIS NEXT CONTRACT :x

Whats the max go up to under the new agreement?

Also yall may have to keep Ezeli since Bogut look done

Barnes hits clutch shots every now & then but ultimately hes replaceable. Idk bout Iggy, depends on if it looks like he got something left

ok I misspoke - I didn't literately mean restructuring their contracts, but rather when they hit free agency - resign within the means of the team to keep the team put ... like someone else Chemistry like that is hard to find ... 

if I was a strong roll player - I def would love to play with a team that seem to be having fun off and on the court vices a player that its always in some **** with team mates and has the tendency calling others out 

The luckiest thing GS has going for them is Curry's contract if he was making full value, they likely aren't able to keep this core together.

[thread="647451"] [/thread]

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/139814"NorthOaklandFC" url="/t/647451/official-2016-nba-playoffs-thread-conference-finals-warriors-thunder-cavs-raptors/31500#post_25834942"]

[thread="647451"]. Hipster's are NOT pricing people out of Oracle. :lol: [/thread]

Neither are the Silicon Valley techie types really.

I've bee in on a season ticket package with cousins since the renovation in 97 its been interesting watching the demographics shift the past couple years.

You really started to notice it 13/14 season but the new comers are really just run of the mill, middle aged and older, rich (white) people. At the game parading they wives around, definitely be peacocking. Flashy clothes, nice jewelry, etc. Probably from Danville or ish.
You said all that to discredit my backhanded compliment.
A real authentic fan thing to do.
Repped.

I didn't say that **** for you fool. :lol:

Curry GON CASH OUT ON HIS NEXT CONTRACT :x

Barnes hits clutch shots every now & then but ultimately hes replaceable. Idk bout Iggy, depends on if it looks like he got something left

Think he'll be eligible for a deal starting around 32-35 million depending on how high the cap jumps next summer.

I was like damn TNT didn't want the Cavs game...

I just realized TNT had the West and ESPN had the East.

All things considered I'm excited for the game, maybe something Spectacularly Dramatic happens.
nerd.gif

The luckiest thing GS has going for them is Curry's contract if he was making full value, they likely aren't able to keep this core together.

His ankle injuries kept him from getting a crazy deal. I remember ppl still didnt think he was worth that either

Will Barnes cash out even if they repeat? At some point, I'd feel like players would want to stay in a situation like what GS has. It seems like they all have excellent chemistry.

Barnes bet on himself last summer after turning down $16.5 mil and he's probably going to lose. Unless he really shows out in the WCF and Finals, he aint getting close to that offer. he's been terrible for the better half of the season. GSW would be better off saving that money for Ezeli and/or pursuing KD.

Curry GON CASH OUT ON HIS NEXT CONTRACT
sick.gif

It'd be interesting to see which GSW fans are for Keeping Ezeli, and which are not.

Dude was getting dragged to being the Season.

His ankle injuries kept him from getting a crazy deal. I remember ppl still didnt think he was worth that either

Yep majority of Warriors fans on here wanted to keep Monta over him as well. Nobody saw this coming.

That's not true. :lol:

A minority wanted to opt for Ellis. Key difference in English language use.

Monta my guy and low key used to get slandered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom