Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
a lot of people blow the "cheering" out of proportion ... 

no one cheers the person being hurt ... ok wait some asholes do but majority of the people do not cheer that xx player gets hurt, imo its more so "hey yes he cant play now this should be easier for us"

as a competitor im always about playing against the best person and beating them but im not gonna complain when a team loses someone and makes my road to a championship easier 

...but but but Kyrie and love weren't playing! The warriors championship should have an asterisk!!

Tim drunk out his mind.. y'all can't be taking him serious like this 
laugh.gif

I was shocked when Russ came down from a jump and landed with his full weight on steph's ankle and he ended up coming back to the game and drilling the game winner from half court.

He'll be straight but his knee is gonna swole up like a bratwurst tomorrow.

Steph's industrial sized ankle braces could negatively impact that because his lower leg cant bend in a natural way...

Houston playing tough thus far.  Hopefully we can get off to a strong start to begin the 2nd half.

Last edited:
always funny when dudes get emotional about someone wishing injury on a player.

who cares. it doesn't affect anything

Reactions: OTG
Steph will be fine.

Might not play him in the second half but that didn't look to bad.

Like I said if his knee would've buckled that's a whole nother story.

wasn't that fall curry took last year against the rockets also? thought he broke something and was done then too. Boy got 9 lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom