Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why, but I hate Kyle hearing Kyle Lowry speak.

He says all the right things, and I can't stand it for some reason.

I think it's him asking Lue to go watch the GSW/OKC game.

I hate hearing him though

Dominated or not, gsw closed out those games and won with strong 2nd halves. If the game is close tomorrow heading into the last quarter, I'm confident gsw brings it to a game 7
They've only won one once there and that was when OKC inexplicably blew a 12 point lead with 4 min to go. The other 2 times they've been obliterated. 

If bogut stays out of foul trouble in the first quarter, it changes the whole dynamic of the game tomorrow. It's not as easy for RW to finish at the rim compared to festus. My biggest concern about the warriors playing in okc is Scott Foster. Once he starts calling fouls on gsw, they've lost complete composure and have let okc go on 15-4 type runs.

:lol: I still can't get past the steph is "cocky" and arrogant sentiment by some of yall. Him shimmying after hitting a GW thirty-foot 3 in overtime in okc is suddenly offensive? Yeah that's the same cocky player who said he knows he's not the best defensive player on his team when asked to respond to KD's press conference last night. Yup, certainly arrogant

Mean while, kd out there slighting curry during post game interviews, only 30 minutes removed from getting beat off the dribble by steph in crunch time. but he's so humble, it makes up for his 12/31 shooting.

No lie, it was kinda annoying that KD wouldn't give Steph his due after he stripped him like 3x down the stretch

It was even more annoying that Russell outright laughed off the question

Part of why I can't rock with this squad
Russ mighta laughed it off because of the 3 to's and let KD answer since he made them :0

I don't think anybody has a problem with o/t game winners it's the 1st quarter celebrations. For me it's not just Steph either, JR used to kill me with that **** when he was in NY..

Last edited:
I actually don't even mind kd slighting or throwing shade at steph. That's your competition, why give him any compliments? I don't think people expected Jordan to be so polite when asked about Reggie Miller or nyk's players.

My gripe is people on nt who have a double standard when it comes to their favorite player

I actually don't even mind kd slighting or throwing shade at steph. That's your competition, why give him any compliments? I don't think people expected Jordan to be so polite when asked about Reggie Miller or nyk's players.

My gripe is people on nt who have a double standard when it comes to their favorite player

Jordan was actually really composed and professional. On the court is a different story. Jordan might show emotion after a win, but he let his game talk, not his mouth.

Cavs got this one. RAPS are off.

But the crazy thing is they have been stepping up. Waiters looks like a legit professional

Right. But if a man tells 9 lies and 1 truth, he's still a liar. I'll believe in them when I see them do it in the biggest game of their careers. Pressure.

Bron couldn't resist the heat check 
laugh.gif

It's up for Tornto too.
What an ugly run, maybe DDR will stay though and save your Lakers the money
Really need them to win this game for that reason alone. Even know they have no chance in Game 7. 

Obviously the Cavs are going to win this series, and they better hope GSW comes out fo the West. They can get their revenge on GSW; not saying they will, but they can.

But OKC is going to curbstomp these dudes if they finish GSW off.

How do you call it on Tristan earlier and then allow this when there's a ref right there???

Kyle Lowry ol trout mouth *** ***

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom