Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Was joking about taking hurting him on purpose :lol:

I just want a win and for KP and Frank to bust his *** again

i'm just scared that Bron might go for Melo's record tonight. it almost feels like its on his mind.

i actually dislike Bron less than i used to.

oh, and i'm ready to trade Willy. as much as it would upset KP, i'm down with it. i like the rotation of KP, Kanter, and KOQ. i'll even tolerate Noah getting around 8min per, since we're stuck with him. Willy can be traded for another wing, so might as well do it. unless, Perry doesn't plan on re-signing Kanter.

0C4057D1-EC27-4CAA-BD8E-21F7CA617921.jpeg

Kanter always has something to say but he went out his way to talk about his teammate/organization. Phil not here no more b nobody gives a **** about your opinion. Dude is such a mark

The irony of LeBron saying that Kanter always has something to say and doesnt know whats wrong with him after taking unprovoked shots at a 19 year old, which is the only reason Kanter even said anything in the first place, is well beyond my pay grade. :rofl:

Also, new recap from the Kings game up on my podcast's new website if anyone is interested. Long, obviously. https://www.theleknicks.com/new-blog/

Bron reasoned it by saying it's not a shot at Frank it's a shot at Phil, yea but you still said Frank shouldn't have been selected. Therefore Kanter had every right to stand up for Frank.

im also going to the knicks game tonight. hopefully tonight is the night we get a 2012 melo easter explosion from KP. :smokin

I know you guys don't wanna hear it, but I really think Lebron has us in mind as a destination this offseason if this Cavs season goes to ****. Depending on where we finish of course.
I'm sorry, but :rofl:

We still doing this? I got a friend who still tells me the banana boat crew is gonna unite in NY when they're all free agents.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom