Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

So my lady was surprised last night that Clyde Frazier is the "Clyde" behind the Puma Clyde :lol: I've had a pair at all times for the last 30 years. Its her favorite sneaker and I see them everywhere everyday. I wonder if Clyde still gets checks?

Same can be said about all the Melo **** riders who couldn’t see that Melo was the problem and said we would be way worse and KP would struggle without Melo.
Well the team is playing way better than I expected. Its not so much lack of foresight in that scenario. I just think minus 2 or 3 players this roster sucks and had no faith in the team to play good.

So my lady was surprised last night that Clyde Frazier is the "Clyde" behind the Puma Clyde :lol: I've had a pair at all times for the last 30 years. Its her favorite sneaker and I see them everywhere everyday. I wonder if Clyde still gets checks?
I would hope so, man. My dad had all flavors of the Clyde with the matching Izod.:pimp:

Yeah Puma definitely still cuts him the checks

Let's not get too excited. We started 14-10 last year before Phil stated yapping. We're still mediocre don't let the narratives fool you

Not a chance in hell we lose tomorrow if KP is ready to go

OKC coming off triple OT and the 2nd game of a back to back

Not a chance in hell we lose tomorrow if KP is ready to go

OKC coming off triple OT and the 2nd game of a back to back

Bc Russ doesn’t know when to stop forcing it. Dude shot 10 for THIRTY THREE. ***** pass the ball :smh:

Not gonna lie, I hope Melo puts up 50 on us. Idc if we win or lose TBH, bc I can’t decide if we’re legit yet.

We played the Bulls who landed in Chicago like an hour before the game and we still lost so OKC could’ve played 19 overtime’s and could still win

Bc Russ doesn’t know when to stop forcing it. Dude shot 10 for THIRTY THREE. ***** pass the ball :smh:

Not gonna lie, I hope Melo puts up 50 on us. Idc if we win or lose TBH, bc I can’t decide if we’re legit yet.
Nah I wanna bust dudes ***

Hope he misses point blank dunks, hope KP stuffs him, 20% shooting, I want everything that could possibly go wrong for him to do so minus him getting hurt of course

I want a win by Melo missing the game winner or by a McDermott/Kanter bucket :pimp:

Nah I wanna bust dudes ***

Hope he misses point blank dunks, hope KP stuffs him, 20% shooting, I want everything that could possibly go wrong for him to do so minus him getting hurt of course

I want a win by Melo missing the game winner or by a McDermott/Kanter bucket :pimp:

That’s cold :lol: is the hate THAT real?

Don’t really care what Melo does as long as we win lol. More curious to see how the crowd reacts. A lot of fans hate Melo for forcing a trade and others love him for playing thru that Phil drama. So it should be interesting

This 14-10 feels different than last year to me. I feel like it's much more sustainable this year because whether we win or lose, the effort has really been there all season.

Tomorrow will be awkward. I hope it ends with a W and KP and Melo goin off in a shootout. That would be my dream outcome

But we’re 15-13 lol

Yeah that's my bad :lol:. I was referring back to the comment about last years 14-10 start and confused the numbers with this season. My point remains the same though. This start of right above .500 ball feels much better than last years. I didn't believe our record last year at this point of the season, but I do this year.

Back
Top Bottom