Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

If the team stays as currently constructed and we don't mortgage the future I would like to shoot for the playoffs, useful players are found almost every year late in the draft and I believe there is value in not being a laughing stock franchise.

If the team stays as currently constructed and we don't mortgage the future I would like to shoot for the playoffs, useful players are found almost every year late in the draft and I believe there is value in not being a laughing stock franchise.
I think I agree the experience would be good for the young guys. I also worry a little bit about expectations getting high enough that Dolan makes another rash decision trying to win-now. Patience is the name of the game either way.

I'm not panicking if we lose some games down the stretch this season. Playoffs or no playoffs the team is trending the right way. I'm not sure which I want more actually. Do people in here want to make the lottery or the playoffs?

Let's assume that team chemistry remains good and there isn't some monumental collapse either way.

I'd rather pick in the top 10 than add 4 games to our season vs the Cavs, Celtics, or Raptors

i think we can still do well in the draft even without a 'top' pick. I mean look at Kuz in LA.

I rather another young guy from the draft. We do need more talent. Guys aren't clamoring to sign here just yet.

DR2RLF-VoAACLEj.jpg

Frank & Porzingis :nerd:

They gotta call some of these off ball fouls against KP, man. Simmons grabbing and holding like mad.

Back
Top Bottom