Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

He barely deserves the League minimum. I honestly don't think another team would pick him up if we outright released him and paid his full salary.

His contract is far and away the worst of any of them. Especially considering we offered him the $4 mil when he was a RFA, without him receiving any other offers, based on mediocre play for half a season during garbage time games. One of the least savvy moves the Knicks have ever made, that's saying a lot.

all i'm saying is that $4mil isnt that bad. it could be much, much worse. noah essentially has a NTC, because no one is gonna trade for him.

Serious question here because I haven’t payed attention to the Kings at all this season but has Dearron Fox been THAT underwhelming this season?

I haven’t heard too much about him this year either

I just noticed they have Frank rated higher than him in 2K which had me scratching my head :lol:

Serious question here because I haven’t payed attention to the Kings at all this season but has Dearron Fox been THAT underwhelming this season?

I haven’t heard too much about him this year either

I just noticed they have Frank rated higher than him in 2K which had me scratching my head :lol:

Started off slow then got hurt but he's been pretty good recently

Fox has been playing very good the last 1.5-2 months
Yeah I just looked at his splits on BR

He had a crazy good January and this month he’s been pretty much the same but dipped big time in 3 point %

Also just saw that he wasn’t even invited for the Rising Stars Challenge until yesterday because of Lonzo’s Injury :sick:

He barely deserves the League minimum. I honestly don't think another team would pick him up if we outright released him and paid his full salary.

His contract is far and away the worst of any of them. Especially considering we offered him the $4 mil when he was a RFA, without him receiving any other offers, based on mediocre play for half a season during garbage time games. One of the least savvy moves the Knicks have ever made, that's saying a lot.
Think of it this way, its 4 mil of Dolan's money.

Last edited:
Jack is one of the most solid average PGs ever.

He's def a backup level talent but just the fact that he's been able to start for this long, says a lot.

Back
Top Bottom