Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Who’s the version of Kenny Atkinson or Brett Brown out there? Guy with a small ego who is focused on player development.

Well another one down and we can all do it again next year. Season was a success based on my pre season lottery predictions, a little lower seeded due to unforseen early season wins. Still don't know enough about any of the college players to add my .02 cents. Did see Trae Young have a horrid :lol: game in the tourney and almost singlehandedly lead his team to a win. Still have no opinion on him from that limited viewing. Hopefully we get lucky in the draft this year :smokin

No ****ing Fizdale please. Or Doc Rivers. Other than that I'd be ok although I'd obviously prefer some more than others. But no Doc or Fiz.

Finally, it's about time that Rambis got fired

That was a good awaken this morning

Seeing Knicks notifications put a big smile on my face

Honestly I love Stackhouse but **** him becoming our next coach. If we're going with the G-League route just go internally and promote Mike Miller. He won COY within our own organization and has done a great job in player development. Stackhouse is obviously the big name but to me, Mike Miller has been the only coach in this entire organization to consistently do a good job and he doesn't deserve to have another G-League guy with less coaching experience get the job over him.

KURT RAMBIS WAS ALSO FIRED

tenor.gif

200.gif

I at least like that’s theres been a bunch of different names thrown out there so far and we’re not dead set on only 1 of 2 guys

Whoa, Jay Wright makes $2.5 mill a year? I thought around $5 mill a year. Crazy, Chris Holtmann makes $7 mill a year

Hiring JVG would be like the Raiders hiring Jon Gruden imo. JVG has been out of the game for so long and so much has changed.

yeah i mean several decades have passed. and while jvg is still a good basketball analyst, the game has changed lots

we can't keep hanging onto romantic ideas of the past. it doesn't do anything for this team cause it's always one step forward, two steps back. knicks need to hire fresh talent and push forward all the way

Back
Top Bottom