Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

3s and points in the paint wont be a problem for this team, but holy **** our defense will be terrible

KP really got the keys to the city now. Hope he lives up to the super high and unfair expectations.

We're doing a proper rebuild for the first time in decades. Cant be mad at that.

I just don't think Hornacek is the right coach for how this team is currently constructed. Hope I'm wrong though.
You guys forget who owns this team.

Perry got until KP's rookie contract is up to build a playoff team.

As this team move forward after the trade, bright side is on paper we have ALOT of assets.
We may have enough assets to land the next star who may wanna leave their squad

BIGS

KP
Willy
Kanter
Luke Kornet
Noah
KOQ

WINGS
Beasley
Jamel Artis
Ron Baker
Damyean Dotson
Lance Thomas
THJR
Nigel Hayes
Courtney Lee
Doug McDermott
Kuzminskas
Xavier Rathan-Mayes

Point Guards
Frank NT
Jarrett Jack
Ramon Session
Ognjen Jaramaz
Chasson Randle

Good god, looking at this, almost threw up in my mouth.

If Frank, KP, THJ, Willy, and our next 2 draft picks are not a playoff team by 2020, something went terribly wrong

KP really got the keys to the city now. Hope he lives up to the super high and unfair expectations.

these fake *** fans who turn on a Knick game and wanna tell you everything thats wrong with em just because they watched a Tuesday night game in January will drive him out before u know it. i might get into a fight when i go back to work ....

I wonder what we could get for this package Kanter, Mcdermott, Courtney Lee, Sessions, but
Kanters deal wont allow him to be traded with multiple players.

As this team move forward after the trade, bright side is on paper we have ALOT of assets.
We may have enough assets to land the next star who may wanna leave their squad

xd8000.gif

Y’all stay forgetting who owns the team, and nobody wants to play here. Except for THJR

Back
Top Bottom