Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Every single year... someone adds 15 pounds of "pure muscle". Never fails.

Now these cats are growing too? Outrageous.

That was like the time my friend who was 6'3" or so, swore he was really like 6'5-6'6" cause he slouched.

Every single year... someone adds 15 pounds of "pure muscle". Never fails.

Now these cats are growing too? Outrageous.

That was like the time my friend who was 6'3" or so, swore he was really like 6'5-6'6" cause he slouched.

Remember when Amare got "stretched" and grew to a legit 7 ft. ? :rofl:

good hes a bum... he cost us a game because he was scared to shoot a 3... plus we would save cap space if we got rid of him

Jimmy Butler demanding a trade. We're one of his 3 choices (LAC, Nets & us).

What y'all say?...

If we can finesse him for any combination of Noah/Lee/Frank/Timmy I'm all for it.

Last edited:
Jimmy Butler demanding a trade. We're one of his 3 choices.

What y'all say?...

If we can finesse him for any combination of Noah/Lee/Frank/Timmy I'm all for it.

i watched a clip from the press conference 2 day ago on twitter and i swear mills said he wouldn't trade for a player they knew they could get in free agency the next year. guess we'll see if he was telling the truth or not

I mean if Noah, Timmy, C.Lee could land Butler sign me up. We would still have xlose to 2 max slots after

I would only trade for butler if it guaranteed kyrie with that being said anyone can go except KP, a first round pick or the young guys… I would throw in a 2nd round pick at most… the priority should be to sign any one of these guys in this particular order KD, kawhi or kyrie next summer… even if we wanted butler why trade for him if he can become a free agent next summer? no need for melo part 2 here and gut the team…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom