Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

HAPPY CRYING.gif

I mean with the way they played I'm sure this Knicks team could beat the Cavs if they played as bad as they did against the Nets.

KP's touch has become insane on some of these shots. He was really locked in last night. The fact that he has a fully developed post up game and embraces contact is SO key.

Kind of reminded me of Melo at times to be honest :lol: (in a good way). No doubt he learnt some moves.

Frank showed really nice floor vision for a 19 year old. Did not look entirely lost.

I love Frank's on the ball pressure especially when the ball is being brought up the court, definitely slowed BK down as they like to play more uptempo.

Porzingis really improved his faceup game.

Last year, he would kind of wander around the perimeter at times not wanting to go down low. Now, he wants the ball on the block & he’s taking advantage of mismatches. Really nice to see.

It was good seeing the rookie play even though he's not that good yet. He definitely showed some promise though :smokin when I saw the bloody nose I got concerned but glad to see he played through it effectively. Dipped out in the third quarter expecting a meltdown but they pulled the win out :lol:

I still need THJR to step it up. I think Franks defense and vision will make it easier for THJR.
We would've been 2-2 or 3-1 if he had decent games at least.

In 4 games, he's shot 13/49 FG & 6/27 from 3. :sick:
He'll obviously play better though.

Back
Top Bottom