OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
louisville line has the defense out numbered on those runs and still cant block 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Helton gotta feel real stupid not going with Darnold to start the season. Not to say they wouldn't have been 1-3, but i think they would have been much better against Stanford and won at Utah if Darnold was starting from day 1.

USC is mauling these dudes.

I don't know how to feel...

*cue Alonzo Mourning gif*

As a Colorado fan, I'm happy because I feel that if USC lost to ASU, there would be no way that colorado could beat them next week.

Michael Pittman with his first career catch :smoking

Finally got him in the rotation.

Feels good to see USC throw a QB out there that has QB skills for this era of football.

The playcalling has been good today. It sucks because you can see the team learning along with the coaches but you have to wonder, if it was a more seasoned head coach would we be 4-0 / 3-1 right now and really scary?

Sam Darnold looks amazing. They've punted three times and are averaging over 9 yards per play in the two weeks since he took over.

Last edited:
As a Colorado fan, I'm happy because I feel that if USC lost to ASU, there would be no way that colorado could beat them next week.

i think the opposite. Had USC lose this week, they would implode and not give a damn against Colorado.

Colorado won't win next week.

Damn Pac12 network game though

I wonder if the clemson fans will boo their own player for faking an injury to slow down the offense.....

The playcalling has been good today. It sucks because you can see the team learning along with the coaches but you have to wonder, if it was a more seasoned head coach would we be 4-0 / 3-1 right now and really scary?

Sam Darnold looks amazing. They've punted three times and are averaging over 9 yards per play in the two weeks since he took over.

makes it all more frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom