OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big week for Sumlin after the AD basically put him on the hot seat on national radio...

Leon O'Neal and Max Wright Saturday, and Grant Gunnell to get 2019 kicked off early today.

Sumlin x Texas A&M pulled out all the stops to land Gunnell (for now at least :lol: )

Whole damn family is gonna be on staff/on the team

Crootin' :smokin

I'm assuming Jaylen Curry won't be too far behind? N41D N41D

Last edited:
Sumlin x Texas A&M pulled out all the stops to land Gunnell (for now at least :lol: )

Whole damn family is gonna be on staff/on the team

Crootin' :smokin

I'm assuming Jaylen Curry won't be too far behind? N41D N41D
That's the plan. Have him bring Curry, get after Austin Stogner, Arjei Henderson and keep things rolling.

And yeah... Sumlin gave his short, chunky brother a preferred walk-on... :lol: I still LOL at that pic so hard every time I see it.

Had to pull out every stop with Herman getting some momentum rolling in Austin. Even got Jalen Green, Josh Moore and Terrace Marshall on campus Saturday and coming back in two weeks for their big summer BBQ. :lol:

Idk how true it is, but there's talk out there that they hired another Gunnell family member in some capacity. Might just be sour grapes from opposing fans though.

The Moore kid is interesting, I think he'd be a better CB than WR (though he's a smooth guy and could play both). But I remember reading that some of the Texas kids thought he was overrated.

Last edited:
Idk how true it is, but there's talk out there that they hired another Gunnell family member in some capacity. Might just be sour grapes from opposing fans though.

The Moore kid is interesting, I think he'd be a better CB than WR (though he's a smooth guy and could play both). But I remember reading that some of the Texas kids thought he was overrated.
I believe one of Gunnell's older brother is on staff in some capacity...

And yeah, there's been a lot of talk Josh should play corner and Jordan should play safety... Supposedly Josh lit up A&M's camp yesterday, and they're all in on him.

Hollywood Reporter‏Verified account @THR  4h4 hours ago
 Al Pacino to play Joe Paterno in Jerry Sandusky sex scandal movie at HBO http://thr.cm/Q3d3kv  pic.twitter.com/pXaLrBLHKs
 Chris Solari‏Verified account @chrissolari  2h2 hours ago
 Three MSU football players will be charged for their roles in a January sexual assault, according to Ingham County Prosecutor's Office
 Chris Solari‏Verified account @chrissolari  2h2 hours ago
 Ingham County Prosecutor's Office will not seek charges against former MSU staff member Curtis Blackwell. He is not named in report.

Donnie Corley, Josh King and Demetric Vance have been dismissed from the MSU football team
— Kyle Austin (@kylebaustin) June 6, 2017
Police allege he later allowed Corley and Vance into the bathroom, and the alleged victim was forced to perform oral sex against her will
Police allege King pulled a woman into a bathroom at an apartment, pulled her pants down and penetrated her against her will

Last edited:
sick.gif

Three away all that potential. Hope justice in the courts happens.

A guy like Corley was easily NFL talent. Wow.

Last edited:
Should Bill Snyder be allowed to pick his successor?  Question has came up on The Audible the last couple weeks. 

Usually I'm strongly against nepotism, but in this case idk how you don't considering that Snyder built the program and rebuilt it a second time. 

That decommittment has been coming for a while. No way he was gonna stick.

The proper bags are being assembled as we speak. Might need to space them out. Also need to ensure that they are not wasted. If he visits again then let the bags commence to dropeth Bobby Layne Bobby Layne

Last edited:
If it comes down to bags, no one will be able to outbag Auburn. The kid plays for Cam Newton's 7 on 7 team. No other team will be able to have that kind of access.

Back
Top Bottom