OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kizer is the real deal though. It's gonna be hard not to declare for the draft if he keeps this up but if he comes back next year, they could make a serious run. ND's WRs and defense needs to get all the experience they can get this season

Kizer is the real deal though. It's gonna be hard not to declare for the draft if he keeps this up but if he comes back next year, they could make a serious run. ND's WRs and defense needs to get all the experience they can get this season
Their defense needs to hit the weights
They got run over like a lawnmower

Who Brian going to yell at for playing musical Quarterbacks?
Why on earth would you run a draw play on 3rd and 7 in a tie game with

All those camera shots in the stands tonight I might need to enroll at Texas for a semester
JgsPS.png

MAN TELL EM! Had me like....

Where my fellow Longhorns at??? We lit!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What. A. Game.

Shane Buechele the future 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I missed the game today too, was fishing with some friends. The highlights look wild :lol: good for Strong though

Les Miles agreed and suspended that OL for 1 game.

Ruffin on USC got suspended for the first half for the crotch stomp against Bama. I think he got off lightly. Probably got credit because he's a good character kid who just lost his mind for 3 seconds. Should have been suspended for a game though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom