OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3 drops on a row.

Kaaya finally being perfectly accurate and these guys can't make a play.
Kaaya being perfectly accurate where?

Watch those three passes that hit guys right in the hands.

Welp... there goes that.

Behind and high balls all game. Were definitely some drops, but he wasn't throwing great balls. Think the terrible oline is partly to blame, but he did not play well even when given time.

Still lacking big time in depth, and WRs struggling to get separation on a Miami team is insane

Which is why I said "finally".

nako xl nako xl

LOVED the play calling today. It helps when you're playing trash, but overall, play calling was tremendous today.

Helton gonna second guess the decision to start Browne from day 1. Legit would be 6-1 if Darnold was the guy. Dummy.

Agreed. Really worried about all those injuries. Also I don't like the way the coaches keep packing it in at the start of the 4th so as not to offend other teams by blowing them out.

How do you feel on the "fire tee and Helton" front today? I'm wary of fools gold on the soft part of the schedule, though the whole conference is soft right now.

Last edited:
Yeah, injuries are catching up. Crushed seeing Mitchell suffer another injury. Its a wrap for him. Hopefully Juju is ok. Back injury?

I don't know how i feel about fire tee and Helton. We're winning games we should be winning. I'm willing to give Helton another year if he wins out minus the UW game. I do feel good about that one, but if they win out and lose that one, thats 8-4 going into the bowl game. BUT, if they get any kind of indication from Herman, Miles, Kelly, I wouldn't hesitate to fire Helton. If not, stick with him another year and roll the dice.

Back
Top Bottom